Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017-2018 D1 Women's Hockey Scores

Originally posted by KTDC View Post
    Kolstad, man, she's a weirdo. Only her 4th penalty of the year I think. Last year also I don't think she actually took that many penalties. But she's dirty as s**t. The penalties she takes are, as you say, ridiculous. On this one I think she hit Emily Brown 2 or 3 times before she got to Peters and hit Peters.
    Kolstad playing like a goon? SHOCKER! At least she didn't injure any of your players to the point where they will miss games.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by timothy a View Post
      kolstad playing like a goon? Shocker! At least she didn't injure any of your players to the point where they will miss games.
      pim/pts = 5.642
      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

End 1
        Clarkson 5 Brown 1.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Union blanks Merrimack 2-0 behind a 41 save shutout from Coco Francis.

The Dutchwomen have now won 3 of their last 4 games, including league wins over Brown and Yale last weekend.

Comment

[QUOTE=ecachawkeyfan;6549252]Union blanks Merrimack 2-0 behind a 41 save shutout from Coco Francis.

And St Lawrence come from behind to beat Yale 3-2, but only after a goal by Yale was disallowed in the last couple of minutes.

Comment

Clarkson 11 Brown 1 Final

10 different goal scorers for the Knights.
              Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
              And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
              If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                She's electric.
                If Watts goes dancing, does she do the Electric Slide?
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Doesn't have to. Her mere presence lights up the room.
                  Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    D2D is correct but if she did she would probably choose to go dancing with this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
                    At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                      Doesn't have to. Her mere presence lights up the room.
                      With all her success so far, I just hope she doesn't become a polarizing presence in the locker room.

Comment

• Looking at Syracuse's history it strikes me that they are only at .483 in their 10th season and off to a 1-7-1 start this season, and they play in the weakest D1 conference. Aren't they paying the coach a boat-load of money and shouldn't they be a lot more successful by now? Is it time for them to think about the possibility of a new coach sometime soon? I know they had some internal problems a few years ago with both assistant coaches getting too close to players and they are in maybe not the most attractive or popular city in the world, so is recruiting top talent to the program the biggest problem?
                        Last edited by shelfit; 11-05-2017, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                          Clarkson 11 Brown 1 Final

10 different goal scorers for the Knights.
                          Saw this and had to look it up - what a terrible and embarrassing hire this guy was. Early line on coaches who are going to lose their jobs at the end of the season has Kenneally from Brown as my leading candidate. Brown has primarily become a program where passable playing, well-educated kids from prep schools go for a good education and endure the hockey experience. He may be a nice, quality person (I don't know), but he sure as heck has no place as a D1 coach.

Kenneally's stats:

- 17-18 - 0-6 to date - with two 11 goals against games - and we're past the excuse that he is coaching the previous coaches players.
                          - 16-17 - 7-22 - on the surface doesn't look bad until you realize it include 2 wins against Sacred Heart, 2 wins against Union, and 2 meaningless wins the last weekend of the season against teams out of the playoffs
                          - 15-16 - 3-23-3 - Also includes a win against Sacred Heard and a win against Union

By comparison, Bourbeau's (previous coaches) stats:

- 14-15 - 5-23-1 - no really soft wins
                          - 13-14 - 4-20-5
                          - 12/13 - 6-20-1
                          - 11/12 - 8-16-7

NOT GETTING BETTER!!!

Comment

Agreed. It's been an unsuccessful hire on many counts. Those kind of scores are embarrassing
                            Brown AD showed his stripes by hiring insider Kenneally when I'm sure there were more qualified candidates who have been more successful with recruiting and coaching (you need only look to Union!)
                            This guy has no presence/history in the women's hockey world and with continual losing seasons, who wants to play for him? Just because he was a stand-out player at Brown 25 years ago, doesn't qualify him to be a D1 coach
                            Its a shame

Originally posted by HockeyEast33 View Post
                            Saw this and had to look it up - what a terrible and embarrassing hire this guy was. Early line on coaches who are going to lose their jobs at the end of the season has Kenneally from Brown as my leading candidate. Brown has primarily become a program where passable playing, well-educated kids from prep schools go for a good education and endure the hockey experience. He may be a nice, quality person (I don't know), but he sure as heck has no place as a D1 coach.

Kenneally's stats:

- 17-18 - 0-6 to date - with two 11 goals against games - and we're past the excuse that he is coaching the previous coaches players.
                            - 16-17 - 7-22 - on the surface doesn't look bad until you realize it include 2 wins against Sacred Heart, 2 wins against Union, and 2 meaningless wins the last weekend of the season against teams out of the playoffs
                            - 15-16 - 3-23-3 - Also includes a win against Sacred Heard and a win against Union

By comparison, Bourbeau's (previous coaches) stats:

- 14-15 - 5-23-1 - no really soft wins
                            - 13-14 - 4-20-5
                            - 12/13 - 6-20-1
                            - 11/12 - 8-16-7

NOT GETTING BETTER!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shelfit View Post
                              Looking at Syracuse's history it strikes me that they are only at .483 in their 10th season and off to a 1-7-1 start this season, and they play in the weakest D1 conference.
                              Ehhhhh I'd cut them a break for their bad start. Their schedule has been pretty brutal to start the year. They haven't played any conference games yet either.
                              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                                Ehhhhh I'd cut them a break for their bad start. Their schedule has been pretty brutal to start the year. They haven't played any conference games yet either.
                                Well obviously their conference schedule is going to be easier...it's the weakest D1 conference. Cut them a break in their 10th year?! I don't think so. They should be much better by now in and out of conference. How many CHA championships have they won or even come close to?! The body of work shows very average results!

Comment

Working...
                                X