Clear All

• Re: Merrimack College 2017-2018

Originally posted by Yuppie Scum View Post
    I guaruntee that Merrimack will be undefeated this weekend
    no where to go but up!
    Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Predictions for the weekend? I am hoping for at least 2 points but I am not optimistic. Could also see us losing two 2-1 games.
      Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Well, we have a pretty good shot at jumping UNH in the standings, since they’re playing Northeastern twice to close out the season. Maybe we can grab two points out of the next three games.

Comment

Three too-many-mens in one weekend.

Comment

Three too-many-mens in one weekend.
            30 freakin' games in and they can't execute ******* line changes.
            Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
              30 freakin' games in and they can't execute ******* line changes.
              I am no longer surprised by anything. What is the problem? Is it the system? Is it recruiting? They seem like they have so many guys who are awesome scorers are lower levels and then get here and they can't score. Lookall the way back to guys like Myers, Hussar, Bates, Toomey and now it's Kramer, Coomes, McKay, Bales. I mean who is even Rookie of the Year? McKay leads the class with 4 ***** points!
              Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

according to the Merrimack hockey Twitter account, we are out of home ice
                Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Nice win, it's been a couple of years since the have beaten UML. Still need a point tonight to ensure they don't finish in the basement. MC had the perfunctory "Too Many Men" penalty, but it didn't hurt them. I watched Seney's second goal a couple of times, and still can't figure out how he scored on that shot from that angle. Congrats to the Seniors getting a win on their final game a Lawler.

Comment

Glad the home schedule wound up on a positive note. I'm hoping for a first round at Lowell, CT or Zoomass, I'd probably be able to attend a game in any of those. Not driving to Maine for this team.

Nice ceremony for the seniors, I'm glad they dropped the puck a little on the later side so we could make it to our seats for that.

Comment

Glad the seniors got that home win. My fear is that it was their last. We beat Lowell's craptastic backup and then come back against their starter and get our doors blown off. I just cant imagine we stand a chance against them if Hernberg is starting and he will in the playoffs. Oh well.
                      Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

. ....I'm hoping for a first round at Lowell.......
                        after that debacle, maybe not exactly what you hoped for. Could be worse, we could be UNH fans. Wow.

Comment

after that debacle, maybe not exactly what you hoped for. Could be worse, we could be UNH fans. Wow.
                          lol what a way to send out Dicky Umile!
                          Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

• Merrimack College 2017-2018

My expectations for the playoffs are very low. If I can go to a rink that serves alcohol and watch some hockey, it would be better than a stick in the eye.

Checked that UNH score.. wow.. clear talent gap, but not exactly winning one for the Gipper there
                            Last edited by Yuppie Scum; 02-24-2018, 10:01 PM.

Comment

I thought our season was bad... holy cow, UNH. Watched both NU v UNH games this weekend.. that team totally gave up.

No use in continuing to bash Dennehy and co. at this point in the season.. I think its pretty clear how we all feel. Never know.. maybe we'll spring an upset - It wouldn't surprise me.. but neither would losing both games 5-0

Comment

Just got tix for Friday's game. will see if I decide to go on Sat. will depend a lot on how they look on Friday. I am not really too excited to drive up from the south shore to watch them get spanked. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Feels like that's all we do lately.
                                Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Working...
                                X