Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2017-18 Preseason Thread: To Dream the Impossible Dream

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Just curious, how did Rappaport look assuming that he played? is he anywhere near being a D-I player?
    I thought he was #15 (he’s #21) so I was watching the wrong player the whole time
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      RPI, with new coach Dave Smith, is 10th in both polls. The Engineers got 32 points from the coaches, and 82 points from the media...... https://dailygazette.com/blogs/parti...c-hockey-polls
      and Ken Schott picked us 12th.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        and Ken Schott picked us 12th.
        A “parting schott”. No idea where he’s going but.......
        Last edited by turk181; 09-25-2017, 05:49 PM.
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

• Originally posted by turk181 View Post
          Some sort of assignment editor job at CBS6.
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

In honor of Tommy Grant and Sam Nolan, today is 26 September 2017. There are 4 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 30 September 2017 for the start of next season.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Oh, that is what happened. If he completely divorces himself from college hockey I can stop following him on Twitter and won't have to see all of the Phillies, Eagles, and Flyers tweets.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Pick to Click!

This weekend's game is an exhibition for everyone so the points will not count, but it's fun to get started as soon as possible!
                  RPI Pep Band
                  GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                  🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                  2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                  2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    Some sort of assignment editor job at CBS6.
                    Sounds like off-camera...

Comment

Not sure where it is. I was at the HFH for both the Womens game & the ACHA game & I never saw that. It might be in the locker room area? I did notice that they finally took down the Team Photo from when Rabbani was still here. It was hanging on a wall that’s out of sight between the 2 elevators. There you’ll also find the All American list, All Acad. & POY, ROY, etc. plaque.
                      Elevators? There are elevators at the Field House?

Last time I was at the Field House was for the playoff series against Brown in 2013, and to the best of my recollection, it was the same single-level facility it had always been.

When were they installed and from what level to what other level do they go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waite21 View Post

Last time I was at the Field House was for the playoff series against Brown in 2013, and to the best of my recollection, it was the same single-level facility it had always been.

Elevators serve Shirley's private party room (paying public need not apply for usage)--located on a mezzanine at the front door end of rink. Added during the last pseudo renovation. There is also a new digital scoreboard, among other things ...useful for showing E. Stewart Jones ads, but NOT replays of controversial calls.
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post

They go up to Shirley’s Palace in the Sky.....

Comment

In honor of T. J. Samec, today is 27 September 2017. There are 3 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 30 September 2017 for the start of next season.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                              Elevators serve Shirley's private party room (paying public need not apply for usage)--located on a mezzanine at the front door end of rink. Added during the last pseudo renovation. There is also a new digital scoreboard, among other things ...useful for showing E. Stewart Jones ads, but NOT replays of controversial calls.
                              Wouldn't be surprised if there's a league rule about not showing the replay during an official review for influential reasons. It's not in the NCAA book, but that doesn't mean the league hasn't mandated it. Plus, could it be interpreted as disrespect of officials, and has it been enforced somewhere else in the league as such? Just a little devil's advocate here...

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X