Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 17-18 Preseason - MacNaughton, Broadmoor... What's this year bringing?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 17-18 Preseason - MacNaughton, Broadmoor... What's this year bringi

Originally posted by Arafel View Post
    Yes, that's always been a hallmark of Tech teams. You'll have an exponentially harder time tomorrow no matter whom you play. If you end up facing the Gophers, know the B1G down a peg
    With all due respect, Union is a good team and will win a lot of games going forward.
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Originally posted by Arafel View Post
      Tech looks good in the season opener!
      Hey that's great, we don't have to count the Wisconsin loss if that was the opener.

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 17-18 Preseason - MacNaughton, Broadmoor... What's this year bringi

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
        GLI confirmed for Jan. 1st & 2nd.

See you people at 7pm on 1/2...
        but wait. I thought the Las Vegas games were Jan 1 and 2?
        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Great win.
          this!!
          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
            but wait. I thought the Las Vegas games were Jan 1 and 2?
            No - Vegas is Jan. 5/6.

Comment

No - Vegas is Jan. 5/6.
              So.. 4 games in 6 days?

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                So.. 4 games in 6 days?
                Yep. Gonna be a challenge.

Who else is going to Vegas? I'm on the fence. Can get the flight somewhat reasonable w/ miles, but Fade does not typically do Vegas on the cheap.
                Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 10-07-2017, 11:48 AM.

Comment

My wife and I will be there down from Alaska. The Rangers/Knights play on the 6th. Tech plays on the 4th and 5th.
                  Last edited by Scrum Bucket; 10-07-2017, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                    Hey that's great, we don't have to count the Wisconsin loss if that was the opener.
                    LOL, my bad!
                    "So life's a *****. What do you want to do, cry about it? " - Kara "Starbuck" Thrace

"Wanna go get sugared up on mochas?" - Willow Rosenberg

Check my website. College hockey; it's what it's all about!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrum Bucket View Post
                      My wife and I will be there down from Alaska. The Rangers/Knights play on the 6th. Tech plays on the 4th and 5th.
                      Schedule says 5th & 6th?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

No - Vegas is Jan. 5/6.
                        oh s***. MY airline tickets are all messed up. Back to the drawing board on Monday.
                        Boosh Factor 4

Comment

I know for certain Tech plays in Las Vegas. somewhere between the 1st and the 6th.

bringing my cousin to his first ever hockey game.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrum Bucket View Post
                            Friday Jan 5 is Tech v BC in the opener at 5:00 PT & NMU/ Arizona St at 8:30. On Saturday the 6th the Consolation is at 5:00 and the Championship at 8:30.
                            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Evening everyone, live from AMSOIL arena. Come join me as I live chat on discord tonight's Icebreaker Championship game: https://discord.gg/eUQnTW As always, if you're new to discord, remember that you have to wait about 10 minutes after signing up before you can chat to help prevent spamming accounts. I'll do my best to keep you guys updated on what I see and here in the arena (I'm sitting next to the NCHC officials and the monitors used for official reviews.

As I tweeted out on THG, MTU's lineups are out and there was only one change for MTU. Marcus Russell is in for Tommy Beretta on the 2nd line with Gillies and Smith.
                              Last edited by Shirtless Guy; 10-07-2017, 06:09 PM.
                              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I will be there. Golfing on the next few days afterwards on my annual trip. I wonder if the big computer show is that week or exactly when it is. Temps in the mornings are generally in the low 40's at tee time.

Comment

Working...
                                X