Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 17-18 Preseason - MacNaughton, Broadmoor... What's this year bringing?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 17-18 Preseason - MacNaughton, Broadmoor... What's this year bringi

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    It's most likely January 1-2, not sure why it hasn't been announced yet.
    Not most likely, it is January 1st-2nd, Suzanne confirmed this during Saturday's game when she was on with Dirk.
    2005-2006: 7-25-6
    2006-2007: 18-17-5
    2007-2008: 14-20-5
    2008-2009: 6-25-7
    2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 17-18 Preseason - MacNaughton, Broadmoor... What's this year bringi

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
      Not most likely, it is January 1st-2nd, Suzanne confirmed this during Saturday's game when she was on with Dirk.
      I will continue to say most likely until they actually announce it...officially
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

From watching Union last year at the NCAA's.... They were pushing it offensively vs PSU, but they continually left off their defensive responsibilities and PSU burned them. Once they got behind they tried harder and left more guys uncovered and got scored on more. I'm sure Foo and Veccionne were great but they didn't play defense much. I suspect this year, without that firepower, they might do a better job of it.

Sorry I didn't mean to create a S*** Storm. Just kind of happened I guess.
        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

GLI confirmed for Jan. 1st & 2nd.

See you people at 7pm on 1/2...
          ---
          National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
          Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
          19 Conference Championships
          10 Conference Tournament Championships
          2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
            GLI confirmed for Jan. 1st & 2nd.

See you people at 7pm on 1/2...
            Hey, thanks for that news that we knew a month and a half ago.

Comment

Be nice JJM. You know it takes some extra time for folks in Washtenaw County to process basic information.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
                Be nice JJM. You know it takes some extra time for folks in Washtenaw County to process basic information.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                I'm just happy for you people up there that you have internet access.
                ---
                National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
                Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                19 Conference Championships
                10 Conference Tournament Championships
                2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

THG is having a chat again over on Discord for the games this weekend. Join us here: https://discord.gg/XZGKV8
                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                  What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                    THG is having a chat again over on Discord for the games this weekend. Join us here: https://discord.gg/XZGKV8
                    From here on I'm a huge Union fan.

Comment

Tech looks good in the season opener!
                      "So life's a *****. What do you want to do, cry about it? " - Kara "Starbuck" Thrace

"Wanna go get sugared up on mochas?" - Willow Rosenberg

Check my website. College hockey; it's what it's all about!

Comment

Originally posted by Arafel View Post
                        Tech looks good in the season opener!
                        thankyou for the kind words. Our guys work very hard.

Comment

Great win. Maybe now we can stop talking about Big Ten conspiracy theories.

Comment

Wish Dirk wasn't solo. Did Dirk have a color guy on the road last year? I usually watch the away feed on wcha.tv.

Game tomorrow is definitely UMDt night, so 2nd game will determine Techs game time.

Joe post game with Dirk:
                            Came out excellent, little Action for Packy early and Union scored on breakaway, hard for him
                            Had good practices, was excited for tonight. Good attention to detail.
                            Need to figure out if we tired because of our pace or we lacked poise. Credit to Union. We were losing battles. No forechecking etc.
                            talked after game we have to have competitive greatness baseline to get back to after 2nd. When it was needed.
                            Happy for second straight game with resilience of the team.
                            Big goal by L'Esperance, big pushback with the goal.
                            Some big saves by Packy created by momentum.
                            Young D battled really hard.
                            These games against ranked teams are great experiences for this team.

Comment

Great job, Huskies! #twobidleaguemaybe

GFM
                              Geof F. Morris
                              UAH BSE MAE 2002
                              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Yes, that's always been a hallmark of Tech teams. You'll have an exponentially harder time tomorrow no matter whom you play. If you end up facing the Gophers, know the B1G down a peg
                                "So life's a *****. What do you want to do, cry about it? " - Kara "Starbuck" Thrace

"Wanna go get sugared up on mochas?" - Willow Rosenberg

Check my website. College hockey; it's what it's all about!

Comment

Working...
                                X