Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the UMD fans...

Hello Gentlemen and Ladies..

It's been a hell of a season and it's amazing that our teams are in the Final. I wanted to wish you guys the best of luck in hopes that this game will be decided by our players and not a fluky bounce or a referee's decision.

We had 2 very close games against each other and I have always viewed your fanbase as one of the classiest that I have met in my times going to DU game.

Best of luck and may the best team win.
    Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
    www.firstandmonday.com

Re: To the UMD fans...

Back atcha dubbie. When the tourney started I thought it'd be great to have an NCHC showdown in the final and here we actually got it. Here's hoping it's a well played classic for the ages!
    Originally posted by Priceless
    Good to see you're so reasonable.
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
    Very well, said.
    Originally posted by Rover
    A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
      Hello Gentlemen and Ladies..

It's been a hell of a season and it's amazing that our teams are in the Final. I wanted to wish you guys the best of luck in hopes that this game will be decided by our players and not a fluky bounce or a referee's decision.

We had 2 very close games against each other and I have always viewed your fanbase as one of the classiest that I have met in my times going to DU game.

Best of luck and may the best team win.
      Classy post from a classy guy! Hope all is well Peter!
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Thanks!
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
        X