Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
    The USCHO HE Blog guys are giving the Friars high marks with a road sweep...that would be amazing if it happens...
    I agree, a clean sweep

Comment

Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
      The USCHO HE Blog guys are giving the Friars high marks with a road sweep...that would be amazing if it happens...
      Hilarious...everyone is picking PC to sweep BC and BU this weekend. PC has been so up and down this year from losing to RIT to winning four straight games coming into tonight with the best win over Robert Morris or Merrimack. Real world beaters there!
      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
        Hilarious...everyone is picking PC to sweep BC and BU this weekend. PC has been so up and down this year from losing to RIT to winning four straight games coming into tonight with the best win over Robert Morris or Merrimack. Real world beaters there!
        How do you like voice command typing?
        Living somewhere between North and South.

Comment

PC took an unforced too many men on the ice and BC’s power play (ranked second to last in hockey east) dominates and puts one by Hawkey. Like usual, PC doesn’t show up against these Boston schools under Nate. As I type this, they are being outshot 8-2.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
            PC took an unforced too many men on the ice and BC’s power play (ranked second to last in hockey east) dominates and puts one by Hawkey. Like usual, PC doesn’t show up against these Boston schools under Nate. As I type this, they are being outshot 8-2.
            BC outshot PC 10-5 in the period and Providence gave up multiple odd man rushes including one while being short handed. Interesting on the PC PP that Duhaime was playing the point when they up an odd man rush.

Comment

So.....

Comment

PC was much better in the second period creating chances and it showed on a PP scramble in front and an atrocious open net goal that Tait caused by pressuring Woll.

PP opportunities are way in favor of Providence right now and I would expect old man York to give the refs the old wink and PC will be called for multiple penalties.

Comment

Can we pin this post?

Comment

Yo negative nancy, final 4-1 Friars....

Comment

Originally posted by pc88 View Post
                      Can we pin this post?
                      PC won, you won't get an answer for a bit. Besides he's trying to remove his head from his *** to be game ready for tomorrow.

Comment

" old man York" .
                        Pulled his goalie and paid the price ! Old Man York should retire . PC 4-1! On to BU!

Comment

Even though PC outshot BC in the third, I thought BC dominated possession in the third with PC sitting on their heels.

Hawkey continues winning games with little fanfare.

Comment

I see he weighs in but I have him ignored so thankfully don't see what I suspect is another stupid remark

Comment

Not a very inspiring show for the home team. Lots of empty seats. York should retire and the hockey program should be shut down.

Comment

On to BU. Tough test tonight. Nice win last night and hopefully they can keep the pressure on BU. This is usually the time of year that BC and BU start to pick it up especially if they've had struggles (by their standards) earlier in the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X