• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bu off-season - #1

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
    Nah they had a house party in HAA.

Sorry it was just too easy
    Please post here once UMass Lowell wins something worth celebrating.

Comment

dammit

mookie gets his mail today and sees a HAA envelop in there. seems if mookie renews by june 2 he could be in line for a signed team sweater!!! hope whomever got their mail last week was lucky and won
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        dammit

mookie gets his mail today and sees a HAA envelop in there. seems if mookie renews by june 2 he could be in line for a signed team sweater!!! hope whomever got their mail last week was lucky and won
        They sent an email to renew last Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
          They sent an email to renew last Wednesday.
          ahhhh. that email list that has the promotions that mookie isn't on either

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            ahhhh. that email list that has the promotions that mookie isn't on either
            You know, you could call them to ask to be put on it. That way, you wouldn't have to come here to whine that you aren't on the email list! Problem solved. 😛

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              You know, you could call them to ask to be put on it. That way, you wouldn't have to come here to whine that you aren't on the email list! Problem solved. 😛

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                dammit

Interesting. I also didn't get a letter or an email yet about renewing. And I get dozens of emails from BU.

Comment

Home schedule is out. 18 home dates including exhibitions with PEI and the U18s.
                  http://goterriers.com/news/2017/6/7/...ome-dates.aspx
                  http://goterriers.com/documents/2017...e_Schedule.pdf
                  The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                    Interesting. I also didn't get a letter or an email yet about renewing. And I get dozens of emails from BU.
                    I did, and I've already renewed!

I feel like they have separate email lists, because there have definitely been emails mentioned here that I never received, and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                      Home schedule is out. 18 home dates including exhibitions with PEI and the U18s.
                      http://goterriers.com/news/2017/6/7/...ome-dates.aspx
                      http://goterriers.com/documents/2017...e_Schedule.pdf
                      First game is on September 30th. I love hockey, I really love hockey, but this is getting ridiculous. There will now be only two months that don't have either BU or NHL Hockey. For the benefit of my marriage (20 years last week), this needs to stop...
                      BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                        First game is on September 30th. I love hockey, I really love hockey, but this is getting ridiculous. There will now be only two months that don't have either BU or NHL Hockey. For the benefit of my marriage (20 years last week), this needs to stop...
                        Half the home schedule is complete by November 11th
                        Same problem as two years ago.
                        Also don't understand exhibition game Oct 1st day after first game with Union
                        These games have to go- end result is goon fest and possible injuries

Comment

Originally posted by DLG View Post
                          Half the home schedule is complete by November 11th
                          Same problem as two years ago.

2 years ago there were 12 home games in Oct-Dec, with 5 home games in Jan-Feb. Not a fan of the front nor back-loading the schedule w/ home games.

Some years it's worse than others - i.e. in 2008-09 there were also 12 home games in Oct-Dec (although 2 of them were the Ice Breaker), whereas the 2007-08 season only had 6 home games in Oct-Dec.
                          Last edited by Friend_of_BU_Hockey; 06-08-2017, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Nice piece on O'Regan's rookie season, leading AHL San Jose in scoring, winning league Rookie-of-the-Year and scoring his first NHL goal.
                            http://www.hockeyjournal.com/nehj_20..._danny_o_regan
                            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                              Nice piece on O'Regan's rookie season, leading AHL San Jose in scoring, winning league Rookie-of-the-Year and scoring his first NHL goal.
                              http://www.hockeyjournal.com/nehj_20..._danny_o_regan
                              Good for him. It's always nice to see someone who opts to stay 4 years have success at the next level. While it's not the NHL, it certainly seems like he will make it to that level soon.
                              BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Also, congrats to Nick Bonino for his second Cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X