PDA

View Full Version : Who Wins The NCAA Championship?

Pages : [1] 2

TonyTheTiger20
03-12-2017, 02:17 PM
Choose wisely...

Hockeyhub
03-12-2017, 02:49 PM
I will predict that both teams from the battle-tested WCHA will be in the final, and in a close game, Wisconsin's depth will be the difference-maker!

bluffrinkrat
03-12-2017, 05:33 PM
Choose wisely...

In a historic series of upsets the #5 seed Minnesota defeats #4 Boston College to win a historic 7th NCAA Championship in historic St Charles. Hysterical? No, just hopeful. And then there's that Deja Vu thing.

ARM
03-12-2017, 05:48 PM
In a historic series of upsets the #5 seed Minnesota defeats #4 Boston College to win a historic 7th NCAA Championship in historic St Charles.I thought the Gophers were No. 6? And yeah, I know that only the top four are actually seeded.

bluffrinkrat
03-12-2017, 05:52 PM
I thought the Gophers were No. 6? And yeah, I know that only the top four are actually seeded.

I think you are correct as usual which makes it an even more historic win for the Gophers as the sort of "6th seed."

ARM
03-12-2017, 05:55 PM
... which makes it an even more historic win for the Gophers as the 6th seed.It was historic in that it was their first NCAA win 1) over UMD, and 2) as a true road team.

Eeyore
03-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Not a lot of love for Clarkson.

bluffrinkrat
03-12-2017, 10:09 PM
Not a lot of love for Clarkson.

There should be. They're scary good, but I'm sure the Gophers seniors will make sure the rest of the team knows that. No overconfidence this time. I'm just glad Rattray won't be playing.

KTDC
03-13-2017, 01:58 PM
At ncaa.com
53% are picking Clarkson over Minnesota
73% are picking Wisconsin over BC

ne7minder
03-13-2017, 03:47 PM
At ncaa.com
53% are picking Clarkson over Minnesota
73% are picking Wisconsin over BC

Out how many?

Too also on top of that how many have seen 2 womens hockey games this season and how many have seen 3 of those 4 teams play (or even two)

Timothy A
03-13-2017, 10:04 PM
Hmmmm, I wonder who picked BC over UM.......? UM is getting a lot of love, but I have seen why, they are always a tough matchup for UW. I don't know that I could handle another FF loss to the rodents. Is there a psyc hospital in the greater St. Louis area?

TonyTheTiger20
03-13-2017, 10:07 PM
Hmmmm, I wonder who picked BC over UM.......?

:D:p

bluffrinkrat
03-13-2017, 10:36 PM
Hmmmm, I wonder who picked BC over UM.......? UM is getting a lot of love, but I have seen why, they are always a tough matchup for UW. I don't know that I could handle another FF loss to the rodents. Is there a psyc hospital in the greater St. Louis area?

Probably and then you and T3 could share a room. :)

D2D
03-13-2017, 11:34 PM
Probably and then you and T3 could share a room. :)
If they do the drinks are on me! :eek:

FiveHoleFrenzy
03-14-2017, 12:26 AM
Is there a psyc hospital in the greater St. Louis area?

Come on now...No need for a psychiatric ward when you already know where you can get the magic elixir you would need to cope with such a horror. Besides you could work something out with that whole enlarged liver thing to earn some money to help offset the trip costs. ;)

pgb-ohio
03-14-2017, 10:33 AM
All WCHA Final, then gotta go with the Badgers. Superbly coached, talented, deep -- and this year crazy hungry. Potent combination.

pgb-ohio
03-14-2017, 10:40 AM
I don't know that I could handle another FF loss to the rodents. Is there a psyc hospital in the greater St. Louis area?If it plays out that way, you'll have hit the bottom(s). Just cross the bridge to Illinois, go to Cahokia, build your own personal mound, and be done with it.:eek:

(lame humor, but good tourist tip)

D2D
03-14-2017, 01:13 PM
We've hit the 30 mark for total votes, and just about 3 out of every 4 believe the Badgers will win it. As to whether or not Timothy ends up in the psyc ward, it's a much closer vote. ;)

Timothy A
03-14-2017, 02:07 PM
As to whether or not Timothy ends up in the psyc ward, it's a much closer vote. ;)

Hey, they haven't built one yet that I can't get out of. Crossing a state line after escape might get the FBI involved, is it a risk I'm willing to take? Yep. If a guy in a red felmet and a straight jacket asks for a ride, don't be afraid, I'm harmless, just get me to the WI state line in the trunk and dump me off. Just don't squish the thinner bloated liver when closing the trunk door. Thanks in advance.

FiveHoleFrenzy
03-14-2017, 04:05 PM
Hey, they haven't built one yet that I can't get out of. Crossing a state line after escape might get the FBI involved, is it a risk I'm willing to take? Yep. If a guy in a red felmet and a straight jacket asks for a ride, don't be afraid, I'm harmless, just get me to the WI state line in the trunk and dump me off. Just don't squish the thinner bloated liver then closing the trunk door. Thanks in advance.

You the man...with the liver thingy... :)