Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2016-2017: Vol III - Wait, we're still playing?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNH Wildcats 2016-2017: Vol III - Wait, we're still playing?!?

3-1 after two. Can they? Could they? Shhhhhhhhhhh
    Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Originally posted by Aerman View Post
    7:11 left. Still 3-1!

Nice thread title, BTW.
    Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, dida!
      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Re: UNH Wildcats 2016-2017: Vol III - Wait, we're still playing?!?

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
        Nice thread title, BTW.
        Agreed 100%. Short, sweet and sums it up perfectly.
        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

They did!!!!! Wooooo! 3 wins in a row!
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

So...continuing in the "is this possible" vein, if you win another that knocks Lowell out of the Garden and makes the seeding (assuming the other top seeds, who are all leading, win) this:
            1. BU
            2. BC
            3. NICC
            4. UNH

Which means...we (the Terriers) may be renewing acquaintances with the 'Cats next Friday night. Who'd have thunk it!!!

Comment

First time this season UNH has won 3 in a row. Can they make it 4?
              GO BLUE!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                They did!!!!! Wooooo! 3 wins in a row!
                Yes 3 in a row! And guess who had all 3 GWGs? You guessed it - PG, what a year.
                Couple of thoughts for you and some praise. Great call on the return of the dudes. I was a little fearful that they would not be in shape. Worked out wonderfully!

When i say "black flies", you say, Nazarian, Grasso, Miller, Blackburn and Fregona. The last 3 games they have been so on with their backchecking and forechecking. Makes the other team crazy.

We consistently roll 4 lines which keeps everyone a bit fresher and ale to win some board and open ice battles.

And yes, we have had exceptional goal tenting.

Lowell is a systems team and after the first, they started getting it back. We will need to retain the energy and play ful ice or they will score more.

Comment

Originally posted by d.gerry View Post
                  First time this season UNH has won 3 in a row. Can they make it 4?
                  This fan hopes so. Team is playing with a passion that I haven't seen in such a long time.

Comment

Hire Umille!! He is a genius! All joking aside nice win! Keep it going.

Comment

Originally posted by After the Whistle View Post
                      Yes 3 in a row! And guess who had all 3 GWGs? You guessed it - PG, what a year.
                      Couple of thoughts for you and some praise. Great call on the return of the dudes. I was a little fearful that they would not be in shape. Worked out wonderfully!

When i say "black flies", you say, Nazarian, Grasso, Miller, Blackburn and Fregona. The last 3 games they have been so on with their backchecking and forechecking. Makes the other team crazy.

We consistently roll 4 lines which keeps everyone a bit fresher and ale to win some board and open ice battles.

And yes, we have had exceptional goal tenting.

Lowell is a systems team and after the first, they started getting it back. We will need to retain the energy and play ful ice or they will score more.
                      I have to say...that after watching Friday's game at 'Mack I was a bit resigned to think we'd end up losing there (like last year) but then...the team played amazing despite the stats (just like last night). The difference IS the confidence level and the goal tending, plus what you say, the back checking that has been lacking for most of the season. I am thrilled for them and anything we get from here on is just more good stuff to build on. That being said...I also know that Normie B is going to have his boys more than ready for tonight. Keep on playing with the house money 'Cats!!! We'd love to help you spend it at the TD....Go 'Cats!!!!!
                      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

For those who missed it, Coach Mad Again was up to his old antics in the postgame last night....
                        UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

Originally posted by Felger View Post
                          For those who missed it, Coach Mad Again was up to his old antics in the postgame last night....
                          Yup...and he did not disappoint 🙄
                          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by After the Whistle View Post
                            ...Great call on the return of the dudes...
                            Listened on the radio, so really can't say, but on paper Eiserman, Vela, Hill has to be a pretty tough 4th line for any team to match up with. UML's 4th line had 1/3 of the team's SOG, one would think they may be more defensive minded tonight if UNH keep the lines intact.
                            I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Another Sunday night elimination game in the Merrimack Valley tomorrow night. Count me in - go 'Cats!!

Things also looking decidedly up in The Quest. It's turned out to be a surprisingly fun March so far.
                              Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Working...
                              X