PDA

View Full Version : #8 NU @ #2 BU...For A Trip to the Garden

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thiessen'sBetter
03-05-2017, 08:52 PM
Lets go! This thread better be a lot better than the NU/UConn thread I made a week ago. Which BU team will show up? The one who didn't show up against Harvard in the Beanpot final or the one who was dominant against Notre Dame last Saturday? And for NU, I'm confident they'll score (now 3 or more goals scored in 14 straight games and 20 of 21) but will Ruck be good enough to win twice on the road?

BUtogether
03-05-2017, 09:38 PM
Lets go! This thread better be a lot better than the NU/UConn thread I made a week ago. Which BU team will show up? The one who didn't show up against Harvard in the Beanpot final or the one who was dominant against Notre Dame last Saturday? And for NU, I'm confident they'll score (now 3 or more goals scored in 14 straight games and 20 of 21) but will Ruck be good enough to win twice on the road?

Dominant against ND?....ummmm ok

mookie1995
03-05-2017, 11:11 PM
terriors have no shot. the nu top line is nhl ready. prolly see the red headed stepchildren win 17-1 or 17-2.

please have mercy on mookie' soul

Thiessen'sBetter
03-06-2017, 12:30 AM
terriors have no shot. the nu top line is nhl ready. prolly see the red headed stepchildren win 17-1 or 17-2.

please have mercy on mookie' soul

Ha. It's cute you think you're gonna score against the brick wall that is Ryan Ruck. ;)

Thiessen'sBetter
03-06-2017, 12:33 AM
Cronin and Parker should be honorary guests in the handshake line and start yelling at each other for old times sake.

Tater
03-06-2017, 12:39 AM
Cronin and Parker should be honorary guests in the handshake line and start yelling at each other for old times sake.

I'd like to see a reenactment of Parker stuffing the guy with the megaphone. :D

northeastern
03-06-2017, 02:47 AM
I'd like to see a Surge bottle or 3 come out for old time's sake.. c'mon Huskies.. give us reason. :)

Tater
03-06-2017, 09:27 AM
I'd like to see a Surge bottle or 3 come out for old time's sake.. c'mon Huskies.. give us reason. :)

Amazon now sells Surge again, just in cans though so I don't think it is the same effect. Agganis sells Aquafina in bottles so you can toss those. :)

NU_Husky
03-06-2017, 10:10 AM
Cutting spring break in NY short to come back and see the Saturday game, can't make Friday due to travel. But no way in hell I'm missing this

northeastern
03-06-2017, 10:10 AM
..Agganis sells Aquafina in bottles so you can toss those. :)

..like you said, its not the same effect.
;)

northeastern
03-06-2017, 10:44 AM
In all seriousness, if Ruck can keep it respectable.. will make for a heck of couple gms. Need him to step up. Especially gm 1 as that will dictate the wknd. Big if.. though.
Having said that.. Go Huskies!

Crimson on the Glass
03-06-2017, 11:51 AM
Which BU team will show up? The one who didn't show up against Harvard in the Beanpot final or the one who was dominant against Notre Dame last Saturday?
Aren't those both the same team, though? One that was dominant and one that did not show up against Harvard? The one that DID show up for Harvard would be the other BU team, and I can understand your concern there.

brassbonanza
03-06-2017, 12:16 PM

Cronin? I think everyone would pay to see another Parker-Saponari handshake line.

Thiessen'sBetter
03-06-2017, 12:54 PM
Aren't those both the same team, though? One that was dominant and one that did not show up against Harvard? The one that DID show up for Harvard would be the other BU team, and I can understand your concern there.

Right around the BC weekend I thought BU was the best team in HE and a top 3 team in the country. 2 weeks later they got swept by Merrimack. Certainly a Jekyll and Hyde team and here's hoping we get them at their Hyde-iest this weekend.

Thiessen'sBetter
03-06-2017, 12:55 PM
Cronin? I think everyone would pay to see another Parker-Saponari handshake line.

Only if Party Like a Puckstar is blasting through the Agganis speakers.

J.D.
03-06-2017, 01:52 PM
I expect this to go 3. NU has a lead in game 3 and then Ryan Ruck soils himself. Followed by some kind of tantrum from mad dog madigan near the end of the game.

Thiessen'sBetter
03-06-2017, 02:51 PM
Game 2 was just picked up by ASN/NESN. Good thing, because I didn't want to pay $90 in tickets if it goes 3 games.

Scarlet
03-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Game 2 was just picked up by ASN/NESN. Good thing, because I didn't want to pay $90 in tickets if it goes 3 games.

I don't want to hear anything from any NU fan that comments/badmouths attendance from BU this weekend when one of your guys posts that he's rather watch from home. :)

UML Puck Hawk
03-06-2017, 03:23 PM
I don't want to hear anything from any NU fan that comments/badmouths attendance from BU this weekend when one of your guys posts that he's rather watch from home. :)

Have you watched the streams of their games at Matthews without BU or BC there. Lower Bowl 20% full

Thiessen'sBetter
03-06-2017, 03:24 PM

I'll be there Friday! I just can't afford to keep paying whatever a "facilities fee" is in addition to the "event fee". :)
And that criticism ship kinda sailed last weekend when the UCONN games were played in front of close family and friends.