PDA

View Full Version : Weird Looking Posts

PuckVoice
03-02-2017, 11:47 AM
What is with all the strange looking posts this AM from Nuinaiah04? Has the site been hacked? Or am I the only one seeing them?

UCBadger
03-02-2017, 11:48 AM
What is with all the strange looking posts this AM from Nuhaihui04? Has the site been hacked? Or am I the only one seeing them?

Yes, you are the only one seeing them. :p:p:p:D:D:D;););)

Come to think of it, I post on another special interest site where a user must have "x" number of posts before they can start a new thread of their own. That rule is starting to make a lot more sense.

PuckVoice
03-02-2017, 11:55 AM
Yes, you are the only one seeing them. :p:p:p:D:D:D;););)

Come to think of it, I post on another special interest site where a user must have "x" number of posts before they can start a new thread of their own. That rule is starting to make a lot more sense.

Hey thanks ... can't help it if I'm a paranoid old fart.

UCBadger
03-02-2017, 12:01 PM
Hey thanks ... can't help it if I'm a paranoid old fart.

Just because we are paranoid old farts doesn't mean we aren't imagining weird looking things........

Birdwatcher
03-02-2017, 12:03 PM
Just because we are paranoid old farts doesn't mean we aren't imagining weird looking things........

Administrator needs to help by eliminating these threads

UCBadger
03-02-2017, 12:04 PM
Administrator needs to help by eliminating these threads

The Administrator may need help with eliminating those threads. There are also a **** load of them in the D-I board.

NUProf
03-02-2017, 12:12 PM
I go in and flag them as spam as soon as I see them. They disappear. Kind of like playing whack-a-mole

UCBadger
03-02-2017, 12:28 PM
I go in and flag them as spam as soon as I see them. They disappear. Kind of like playing whack-a-mole

I am afraid of even going in and looking at them.......or am I just being a paranoid old fart?

spwood
03-02-2017, 12:39 PM
I am afraid of even going in and looking at them.......or am I just being a paranoid old fart?

I don't know you well enough to know if you are paranoid or not! I don't read Chinese so there was no point in me clicking on any of them!

NUProf
03-02-2017, 06:32 PM

I didn't look at that crop, but before this explosion, those kinds of posts were links to pay per view video streams