Frozen 4 tix arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen 4 tix arrived

My Frozen 4 tix arrived today via UPS second day so be on the lookout for yours !!!!

Re: Frozen 4 tix arrived

It's nudie magazine day!!!

Comment

I like the warning not to bring weapons or anything that could be considered one.
      Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
        I like the warning not to bring weapons or anything that could be considered one.
        With enough force, the ticket itself could be considered one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
          With enough force, the ticket itself could be considered one.
          If your James Bond...
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Mine showed up yesterday. I see there is only one ticket for Thursday's games. Looks like the NCAA is going back to the old policy.

Comment

Also arrived yesterday. They look awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                Mine showed up yesterday. I see there is only one ticket for Thursday's games. Looks like the NCAA is going back to the old policy.
                As always the NCAA cares little about what the fans who support the venue want.....stuck again with lousy food between games and no spending money for the stores around the rink

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                  As always the NCAA cares little about what the fans who support the venue want.....stuck again with lousy food between games and no spending money for the stores around the rink
                  Well, I don't think many of us imagined they would expand the time between games any time soon (thanks to TV).
                  Most who were in Tampa last year are relieved that we won't be kicked out of the arena only to wait in line to be let back in 20-30 minutes later out in the potentially much colder Chicago (although the way this winter is going, maybe it will be 80° there, too).
                  Can't we all just get along?
                  Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerFan86-87 View Post
                    Well, I don't think many of us imagined they would expand the time between games any time soon (thanks to TV).
                    Most who were in Tampa last year are relieved that we won't be kicked out of the arena only to wait in line to be let back in 20-30 minutes later out in the potentially much colder Chicago (although the way this winter is going, maybe it will be 80° there, too).
                    I was referring to the way it was with games scheduled for 1 and 7 leaving a reasonable amount of time between them for a quiet dinner not a burger and fries

Comment

I was referring to the way it was with games scheduled for 1 and 7 leaving a reasonable amount of time between them for a quiet dinner not a burger and fries
                      I know. It certainly would be nice to go back to the format you reference. Unfortunately, that is ancient history and not about to be considered for change any time soon.
                      I am just happy that I don't have to go outside to wait in line all over again.
                      Can't we all just get along?
                      Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

How much were tickets this year?

Comment

Originally posted by AHABulldog View Post
                          How much were tickets this year?
                          Starting at $275

Comment

lousy food between games and no spending money for the stores around the rink
                            Usually correct, but in this year's case, there is nothing around the rink.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                              Usually correct, but in this year's case, there is nothing around the rink.
                              Other than a lot of flying lead...
                              Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Working...
                              X