UA_ vs. UAA the five hole edition, 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UA_ vs. UAA the five hole edition, 16-17

Series is tied up at 1, but really 2-1 in favor of UA_. Would be Hollywood esque if the weekend following a "report" that the Aces might leave for greener pastures, we pack the Sully and sweep our identity confused ******** of the north. Also making the playoffs would be the cherry on top.

Discuss.
    Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
    making the playoffs.
    Lol
    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Re: UA_ vs. UAA the five hole edition, 16-17

Series is tied up at 1, but really 2-1 in favor of UA_. Would be Hollywood esque if the weekend following a "report" that the Aces might leave for greener pastures, we pack the Sully and sweep our identity confused ******** of the north. Also making the playoffs would be the cherry on top.

Discuss.
      Pull a roster check......... 6 pts
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

pack the Sully
        Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
          Lol
          Same reaction.

Even if ACC were to sweep, that puts them at 32 points and 8 conference wins. They'd have to bank on sweeping the Nanooks, and UAH earning less than 2 points at Bowling Green (who has not played well at home), LSSU getting swept by Ferris (I'd bet on a split), and NMU getting swept by Michigan Tech (decent probability).

I would need Geof to run some numbers here, but just putting a SWAG out there - <5%

ACC's playoff hopes will live and die by the results on Friday before game 3 starts.
          Visit the Alaska Nanooks Hockey Blog at http://nanookhockey.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by UAFHockeyFan314 View Post
            I would need Geof to run some numbers here, but just putting a SWAG out there - <5%
            Arrogantly showing off your UA_ Uneducation.
            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
              Stats are his thing. I don't want to be on the wrong side of taking someone else's job and having some politician talking about building a wall in front of my house.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                Yes there are;
                Alaska Agricultural College and School of Mines or the AAC&SoM.
                Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Hollywood esque
                  Do they have a movie theater in Fairbanks?

Idk, but they do have a trailer park right next to the airport.

Comment

You forgot to sign in to your other account...

Comment

You forgot to sign in to your other account...
                      Apparently English is not a major concern up there.

Comment

Yes there are;
                        Alaska Agricultural College and School of Mines or the AAC&SoM.
                        Me fail English? That's unpossible!
                        “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

Your airport is next to Spenard, a neighborhood about as attractive as the clap.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                            Your airport is next to Spenard, a neighborhood about as attractive as the clap.
                            Yea Spenard a upscale neighborhood by Matsu standards. sounds a lot better than Felony Flats

Comment

Stats are his thing. I don't want to be on the wrong side of taking someone else's job and having some politician talking about building a wall in front of my house.
                              As I said .......Arrogantly showing off your UA_ Uneducation........... want's to talk trash but can't do the math. Needs Hand holding....a bush thing

Comment

Working...
                              X