X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2017 Season Thread II: Terriers rising

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    his son
    The puck doesn't fall far from the hand...

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
      Sounds like a separated shoulder.
      Honestly, I hope it's just that compared to some of the things I'd heard about it being a collarbone. Separated shoulder means he has a shot at returning, collarbone is see ya in October.
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
        Honestly, I hope it's just that compared to some of the things I'd heard about it being a collarbone. Separated shoulder means he has a shot at returning, collarbone is see ya in October.
        I'm guessing if he was standing there watching it wouldn't be a collarbone. I hope I'm right.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
          I'm guessing if he was standing there watching it wouldn't be a collarbone. I hope I'm right.
          I know nothing about how either injury works so I hope you're right as well!
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

I know nothing about how either injury works so I hope you're right as well!
            Well, typically when you say "collarbone" it means broken, which would likely mean he would have been in the hospital. (I know today, thanks to the NFL injury report they just "name" the body part and don't say what the problem is) The only other thing you could do to a collarbone would bruise it and that wouldn't require a sling; thus the speculation that it is a separated shoulder. But I could be totally wrong. There may be torn ligaments. But even then I don't think he would have been standing there. Whatever it is, I just hope it's the "lesser" of the possibilities in severity.
            Last edited by chickod; 03-10-2017, 10:34 PM.

Comment

To me it looks like Bellows is finally starting to put it together. The last 2 games might have been his best as a Terrier.

On the other side, what has happened to JFK? He has been on a milk carton the last month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                To me it looks like Bellows is finally starting to put it together. The last 2 games might have been his best as a Terrier.

On the other side, what has happened to JFK? He has been on a milk carton the last month or so.
                I think Bellows has adjusted his game to what it takes for him to be successful at this level. Other than on the PP, he will not getting many chances to use his shot to his advantage, since he just can't get as open as he did on the U18s. He is doing a better job on the boards now, using his size. If his speed picks up, his role could change.
                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                  I think Bellows has adjusted his game to what it takes for him to be successful at this level. Other than on the PP, he will not getting many chances to use his shot to his advantage, since he just can't get as open as he did on the U18s. He is doing a better job on the boards now, using his size. If his speed picks up, his role could change.
                  He's fit in nicely on the second PP unit as well. He won the faceoff clean last night that Fabbro scored on.
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                    He's fit in nicely on the second PP unit as well. He won the faceoff clean last night that Fabbro scored on.
                    His play behind the net freed up Curry to make the pass to Chase too.
                    Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

If you don't get NESN or are not in an area that gets the ASN broadcast tonight, you can stream the game at http://americansportsnet.com/live
                      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

He was watching from the zamboni entrance in a sling after the second period.
                        My initial thoughts were it was Bobo's wrist or forearm? Any update?

Comment

At what age does bobo become bob or something other than bobo?

Comment

Diffley and MacDermott in for MacLeod and Carpenter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Diffley and MacDermott in for MacLeod and Carpenter.
                              Laughable

Comment

Originally posted by BUtogether View Post
                                Laughable
                                worked so far
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X