Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI @ Dartmouth (2/10), Union @ Harvard & Dartmouth (2/10, 2/11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI @ Dartmouth (2/10), Union @ Harvard & Dartmouth (2/10, 2/11)

discuss!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI @ Dartmouth (2/10), Union @ Harvard & Dartmouth (2/10, 2/11)

So long as we never see Chip MacDonald again, we should be fine.

Comment

I still don't know what to make of Dartmouth.

They have a reputation for being good at home, and they have been better at home than on the road, but the results of their last three home games consist of a very impressive 8-4 win over Harvard, a not-so-impressive 4-3 OT loss to Brown, and a game where everything went wrong in a 7-0 shellacking at the hands of Yale.

The weekend before last, they beat Cornell in Ithaca - the night after losing to Colgate in Hamilton.

They did beat RPI in Troy, 4-2, which was essentially a one-goal game before an empty-netter at the end.

Probably Dartmouth should be favored over RPI in Hanover, but it depends on which Big Green team shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
        I still don't know what to make of Dartmouth.

They have a reputation for being good at home, and they have been better at home than on the road, but the results of their last three home games consist of a very impressive 8-4 win over Harvard, a not-so-impressive 4-3 OT loss to Brown, and a game where everything went wrong in a 7-0 shellacking at the hands of Yale.

The weekend before last, they beat Cornell in Ithaca - the night after losing to Colgate in Hamilton.

They did beat RPI in Troy, 4-2, which was essentially a one-goal game before an empty-netter at the end.

Probably Dartmouth should be favored over RPI in Hanover, but it depends on which Big Green team shows up.
        I follow the Big Green and I still can't make them out. Like I said on previous post, the only consistency is their inconsistent play but you are correct in that they do play better at home. It will end up probably being another tight game as you guys have improved immensely of late. Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
        X