2016-17 UW-Superior Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016-17 UW-Superior Hockey

A new era of Jacket hockey starts tonight. Hopefully this new era can return to the form of the old...er era and win again. What do the people in the know predict for this year? How is the team looking?

How is McKenna and his new system looking? I can't wait to see them in Green Bay in November!

Go Jackets...you bring it, we sting it!

super bowl 2017 tickets
    Thanks
    super bowl 2017 tickets

Re: 2016-17 UW-Superior Hockey

I think somebody took a jump to the left and a step to the right.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: 2016-17 UW-Superior Hockey

Originally posted by bplondscz View Post
      A new era of Jacket hockey starts tonight. Hopefully this new era can return to the form of the old...er era and win again. What do the people in the know predict for this year? How is the team looking?

How is McKenna and his new system looking? I can't wait to see them in Green Bay in November!

Go Jackets...you bring it, we sting it!

super bowl 2017 tickets
      Thanks
      Pretty sure that is sweet copy and paste skills, as I said THIS EXACT THING. Except thanks. I would never thank this bunch.

PS........November was a few months ago, and unless you know they are coming back to Green Bay in 10 months, you gotta work on reading before copy and pasting. Just saying.
      "Career highlights? I had two - I got an intentional walk from Sandy Koufax and I got out of a rundown against the Mets." - Bob Uecker

Read my blog! gbsportsguy.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
      X