Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017 NCAA Women's Frozen Four

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    Youth teams. Don't limit your outreach to only girls' teams, either.
    You beat me to it but YES! If you do not know all the youth hockey organizations within a 90 minute drive of the venue start finding them. I assume the NC$$ won't let you offer them better pricing but maybe you could have some give-aways or drawings to sweeten the deal in case they need something other than the best hockey games they are going to see.

BTW - how many does the arena hold?

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
      BTW - how many does the arena hold?
      10,000 according to their web site: http://familyarena.com/event-space/
      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
        10,000 according to their web site: http://familyarena.com/event-space/
        OK - then they really need to talk to the NC$$ and beg them to give kid teams $2 tickets. I think in MN we can sell 3000 but from what I have seen it is >1000 anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          Youth teams. Don't limit your outreach to only girls' teams, either.
          Thank you! We are in the process of trying to contact all of the upcoming tournaments (boys and girls) in surrounding states including: Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan, etc. to see if they will put up our flyers and spread the word! Thanks again for your feedback.
          Get your March 17th and 19th Women's Frozen Four tickets here: https://stlsports.org/special-event/...s-frozen-four/

Comment

Originally posted by tmitchell View Post
            Thank you! We are in the process of trying to contact all of the upcoming tournaments (boys and girls) in surrounding states including: Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan, etc. to see if they will put up our flyers and spread the word! Thanks again for your feedback.
            YEAHHHHH perfect!
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I can't pull off the weekend trip and make it down Friday, but Sunday looks doable if/when UW is playing.
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                I can't pull off the weekend trip and make it down Friday, but Sunday looks doable if/when UW is playing.
                Great! The championship game will begin a 2:00 PM on Sunday. Single Session tickets will go on sale a couple of weeks before the event. Thanks!
                Get your March 17th and 19th Women's Frozen Four tickets here: https://stlsports.org/special-event/...s-frozen-four/

Comment

Originally posted by 4and20 View Post
                  Not sure, but I think referring to the participants as Women rather that Girls might be a good idea, just sayin!
                  as you can see, advertising that you will set aside seats as a safe space for escaping micro-aggressions would be an important consideration for some people attending

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                    as you can see, advertising that you will set aside seats as a safe space for escaping micro-aggressions would be an important consideration for some people attending
                    Adding to the "set aside seats as a safe space", they should make it known that playdough and/or coloring books with crayons are available upon request in said seats to further aide the escape
                    At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Sorry for a bit off thread but Trevor's comment about the carbon monoxide reminds me of when Coach Charlie Holt was told that the CO in old Snively Arena at UNH had a very high level, he simply said, "but we practice in it, they don't"! As most of you know it never helped us.......

Comment

Question that I'm hoping you all can help me out with. We are looking for former NCAA Women's Ice Hockey players that are possibly from the St. Louis Area. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by tmitchell View Post
                          Question that I'm hoping you all can help me out with. We are looking for former NCAA Women's Ice Hockey players that are possibly from the St. Louis Area. Any ideas?
                          I'd say Jincy Dunn but she is not former. She might be someone to ask if nobody here can remember any.
                          Last edited by ne7minder; 01-12-2017, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
                            I'd say Jincy Dunn but she is not former.
                            Thumbs up. Just don't forget Jessica Dunne.

tmitchell: Any Lodging Recommendations or Deals that you know of? Or at least ideal locations?

Comment

Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
                              Thumbs up. Just don't forget Jessica Dunne.

tmitchell: Any Lodging Recommendations or Deals that you know of? Or at least ideal locations?
                              Doesn't Ohio State have three on their roster from St Louis, MO? The two Dunne sisters and Katie Matheny?
                              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                                Doesn't Ohio State have three on their roster from St Louis, MO? The two Dunne sisters and Katie Matheny?
                                Yup. My bad. That'll teach me not to make hurried comments before dashing off to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X