Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 NCAA Women's Frozen Four

Originally posted by KTDC View Post
    Gophers and/or Wisconsin owe it to the Big Ten Network for at least one of them to win their semifinal game
    I like Wisconsin's odds. I'd like Minnesota's odds better if the opposing team's color wasn't green
    At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Pretty sure BTN president Mark Silverman who's from New York is a Clarkson fan, so he'd be okay with an all east final. Except without Minnesota or Wisconsin playing who would watch it? So Silverman might be conflicted.

I can just see some fan turning on BTN and saying what the h... is this? Where's my basketball?
      Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 03-12-2017, 09:33 AM.
      "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Originally posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
        I can just see some fan turning on BTN and saying what the h... is this? Where's my basketball?
        On CBS.

Comment

Three of us Minnesota fans booked at Embassy Suites, St Charles.

Comment

I apologize if this question / answer are buries back a few pages, but I don't have time to look. Will the games be streamed, or is audio the only option?
            (Brian Schultz, where are you???????)
            "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Originally posted by DC78-82 View Post
              I apologize if this question / answer are buries back a few pages, but I don't have time to look. Will the games be streamed, or is audio the only option?
              (Brian Schultz, where are you???????)
              The semi final games will be streamed on ncaa.com (always been free in the past, assume the same this year).
              The final is televised on the BigTen Network. I don't think it's become clear yet, whether the stream can be purchased on BTN+ by those who don't get BigTen Network as part of their TV package.
              Last edited by KTDC; 03-13-2017, 02:01 PM.

Comment

The semi final games will be streamed on ncaa.com (always been free in the past, assume the same this year).
                The final is televised on the BigTen Network. I don't think it's become clear yet, whether the stream can be purchased on BTN+ by those who don't get BigTen Network as part of their TV package.
                Thanks. I clicked around on NCAA.com and didn't see a link or notice. Then again, NCAA and USA Hockey appear to have the same web designer, and seem to take great pride in impossible navigation and deeply hidden features.
                "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Originally posted by DC78-82 View Post
                  Thanks. I clicked around on NCAA.com and didn't see a link or notice. Then again, NCAA and USA Hockey appear to have the same web designer, and seem to take great pride in impossible navigation and deeply hidden features.
                  And, as we know, those who administer for women's hockey love the last minute notice/posting

Comment

And, as we know, those who administer for women's hockey love the last minute notice/posting

http://www.ncaa.com/liveschedule

LIVE VIDEO
                    Schedule
                    March 13, 2017

Fri, March 17 Sat, March 18 Sun, March 19
                    0 events 0 events 0 events

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                      I'd like Minnesota's odds better if the opposing team's color wasn't green
                      That and playing the game on St. Patrick's Day....just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Badger Booster View Post
                        Oh man... the Gophers are screwed
                        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                          I like Wisconsin's odds. I'd like Minnesota's odds better if the opposing team's color wasn't green
                          Well, I think everyone likes Wisco's odds. It will take something monumental for them to lose this championship.

Minnesota's odds? Are they playing a Canadian national team this week? Seriously, is there an American born player playing for Clarks this weekend? I know there wasn't last time. Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger Booster View Post
                            I didn't even think of that. Double whammy...The Gophers really are screwed as TTT points out.
                            At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Tuuk View Post
                              Well, I think everyone likes Wisco's odds. It will take something monumental for them to lose this championship.

Minnesota's odds? Are they playing a Canadian national team this week? Seriously, is there an American born player playing for Clarks this weekend? I know there wasn't last time. Just sayin'.
                              Not even close to a Canadian national team. Only 16 players from Canada, barely enough for 3 lines and 3 sets of defensemen. Oh and a goalie. They also have 3 players from Minnesota though, so they have some key help there.
                              "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Tuuk View Post
                                Minnesota's odds? Are they playing a Canadian national team this week? Seriously, is there an American born player playing for Clarks this weekend? I know there wasn't last time.
                                Yes there was.

There was one American player and you won't believe where she was from...Little Canada, Minnesota!

Seriously...it's true...I thought it was hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X