PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State vs Miami Redskins-Redhawks- Redwhatever? Who Cares?

Hockeybuckeye
12-29-2016, 11:00 PM
Well I say it's payback time for a few past seasons now that Ohio State is playing some of their best hockey in years and is Nationally ranked.
GO BUCKS!!

osualum86
12-30-2016, 01:37 PM
No reason or excuse to lose to this year's Miami team. If Ohio State somehow loses tomorrow, I will figure it's same-old, same-old with this program and the yearly second-half meltdowns. No excuse will be acceptable for a loss or even a tie tomorrow. If this team is for real, they will come out and take care of business tomorrow against a sub-.500 Miami team. In case you haven't figured out, yeah, I am sick of losing to this team. They have owned us so bad lately that they are now ahead of us on the all-time record. This is going to show my age, but shoot, when I was at OSU, the games vs Miami were almost automatic wins.

klbaum1077
12-30-2016, 06:47 PM
No reason or excuse to lose to this year's Miami team. If Ohio State somehow loses tomorrow, I will figure it's same-old, same-old with this program and the yearly second-half meltdowns. No excuse will be acceptable for a loss or even a tie tomorrow. If this team is for real, they will come out and take care of business tomorrow against a sub-.500 Miami team. In case you haven't figured out, yeah, I am sick of losing to this team. They have owned us so bad lately that they are now ahead of us on the all-time record. This is going to show my age, but shoot, when I was at OSU, the games vs Miami were almost automatic wins.

Havent beat Miami at home in like 7 years so i would say its over due

Dan
12-31-2016, 06:17 PM
Huh. Well, love and honor fellas...

osualum86
01-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Huh. Well, love and honor fellas...

Yep, looks like the annual second-half OSU meltdown has begun! :mad:

Thor
01-04-2017, 03:54 PM
Yep, looks like the annual second-half OSU meltdown has begun! :mad:

What's worse is that OSU has decided not to schedule Miami in future seasons.

osualum86
01-05-2017, 01:42 PM
What's worse is that OSU has decided not to schedule Miami in future seasons.

That's funny. So, our athletic department is going to blow up a nice series with an in-state rival. Wow. "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, er, uh, take 'em off the schedule!" Sad.