PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Ledyard Classic Hosted By Dartmouth / U Mass-Lowell / Army / Colgate

Pages : 1 [2]

BIG Green
01-01-2017, 08:44 AM
A BIG congrats to U Mass Lowell for winning the Ledyard Classic. They were the best we have played all year. Their spacing and finding open ice were tremendous as it led to many weak-side one-timer goals which included a couple of beautiful bar-down goals. I don't think I recall seeing as many lefties as they have in their lineup but they sure are good. IMHO CJ Smith was the best player on the ice exhibiting skill and patience with the puck. While U Mass was the better team the Big Green battled and almost tied it up right in near high slot with about a minute to go but the goalie made a great left pad save. From there U Mass tallies two empty-netters to ice the game

Middle Street
01-02-2017, 11:15 AM
A BIG congrats to U Mass Lowell for winning the Ledyard Classic. They were the best we have played all year. Their spacing and finding open ice were tremendous as it led to many weak-side one-timer goals which included a couple of beautiful bar-down goals. I don't think I recall seeing as many lefties as they have in their lineup but they sure are good. IMHO CJ Smith was the best player on the ice exhibiting skill and patience with the puck. While U Mass was the better team the Big Green battled and almost tied it up right in near high slot with about a minute to go but the goalie made a great left pad save. From there U Mass tallies two empty-netters to ice the game

Good luck to your big green the rest of the way. The ECAC looks very competitive up and down this year. Even your rival Princeton is having a resurgent season.