Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games of 11/25: I've Primed my car with Bethel and Rye. What's the link, Naz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
    End of regulation...2-2....OT time
    Cadets win. Wish I'd seen it!

Toddler decided she needed to get in the tub, immediately, at the end of regulation. By the time I grabbed the phone to catch OT in the bathroom, the ice was empty.

Comment

Originally posted by KRBFLINT03 View Post
      Cadets win. Wish I'd seen it!

Toddler decided she needed to get in the tub, immediately, at the end of regulation. By the time I grabbed the phone to catch OT in the bathroom, the ice was empty.
      Similar experience. At the in-laws, dinner was served right at the end of regulation.

Pleasantly surprised to see the Cadets pull it out, I wasn't feeling too confident after that third. I don't know how many short-handed opportunities the Panthers had tonight.
      Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

Re: Games of 11/25: I've Primed my car with Bethel and Rye. What's the link, Naz?

Originally posted by NU Pastime View Post
        Similar experience. At the in-laws, dinner was served right at the end of regulation.

Pleasantly surprised to see the Cadets pull it out, I wasn't feeling too confident after that third. I don't know how many short-handed opportunities the Panthers had tonight.
        That is not a good trend.
        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Re: Games of 11/25: I've Primed my car with Bethel and Rye. What's the link, Naz?

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
          That is not a good trend.
          I agree with you both...Middlebury reallly took the game away from Norwich from the mid point of the second on. Cadets worked hard to pull it off.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Huge save by Ostepchuk on a breakaway in the last minute overshadowed by Baldillez's heroics with a great shot to win it.

Going to have to be better to beat Plattsburgh/Concordia (Minn.) tomorrow.

Regardless, 6-1-1 ain't too shabby eight games into the year with all the injuries.
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

After 1 in Utica: Utica 1 - U-Mass 2. There are currently two zambonis on the (NHL sized) ice.
              2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
              2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
              2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
              2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
              2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
              2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
              2009 D-III TOP runner-up
              Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
              1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

I'd be interested in seeing a shots attempted v. shots on goal stat comparison for Platty. Concordia doing a good job of getting into shooting lanes and blocking or forcing wide a lot of Cardinal shots. Otherwise, Plattsburgh seems to be controlling the 5-on-5 play for the most part.
                Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

After 2 ..... U-Mass 3 - Utica 1.
                  2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
                  2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                  2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
                  2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                  2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                  2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                  2009 D-III TOP runner-up
                  Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
                  1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

boom back to back PPG;s for Platty they are up 3-2 mid 2nd both by Stollard

Comment

After two: SNC 3, Manhattanville 0.
                      SOG: 29 -- 12 SNC..
                      SNC Men:
                      Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
                      NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
                      SNC Women:
                      O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                        Huge save by Ostepchuk on a breakaway in the last minute overshadowed by Baldillez's heroics with a great shot to win it.

Going to have to be better to beat Plattsburgh/Concordia (Minn.) tomorrow.

Regardless, 6-1-1 ain't too shabby eight games into the year with all the injuries.
                        Ostepchuk bailed us out quite a few times. Norwich very lucky to have two #1-caliber goalies. You got a goalie, you got a chance!

Comment

SNC wins 3-1
                          St. Norbert College Green Knights
                          NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
                          NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
                          NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                          ---
                          SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

6:15 left and Concordia leads 4 - 3
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              6:15 left and Concordia leads 4 - 3
                              Do you believe in Miracles.....Concordia on the power play for the rest of the game

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                                Do you believe in Miracles.....Concordia on the power play for the rest of the game
                                Yes? Cobbers win 4-3
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X