Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey East games On-line?

Hi there,

Can someone confirm if Hockey East has their games broadcast on-line? Was hoping to see a couple of games this weekend and unable to find information on how to go about it?

Thank you for any information you may be able to share on this....

Re: Hockey East games On-line?

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
    Hi there,

Can someone confirm if Hockey East has their games broadcast on-line? Was hoping to see a couple of games this weekend and unable to find information on how to go about it?

Thank you for any information you may be able to share on this....
    Both BU and Northeastern stream the games live for free so you can easily catch that series this weekend.

I believe Vermont does too.

Most everyone else charges.

Comment

Thank you for your quick reply Rhett Hot.

For some reason Hockey East doesn't use a single partner to broadcast conference games, so each college seems to offer different avenue's depending on their needs. No one can argue with free hockey...lol, while a few others charge for the service.

Some colleges in Hockey East have a YOUTUBE channel of some sort, new one for me on that. I'll figure that one out when the stream goes live to see if it is free or not. Another college in hockey east does it through their site at $9.99 per individual game or you can get a seasons pass.

If everyone was under an umbrella partner you could get a conference pass, but for me it works nicely.

Thanks again appreciate the help.

Comment

Maine also streams their home games for free. Hosting BC this weekend but the Friday night game is in Portland so it's not available to watch. You can watch Saturdays game here though: http://goblackbears.com/watch/?Live=1044

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
          ...For some reason Hockey East doesn't use a single partner to broadcast conference games...If everyone was under an umbrella partner you could get a conference pass, but for me it works nicely...
          A conference-level stream ain't gonna happen--at least not in HEA. But here's the URL for the NU stream, which is in HD with pretty good camera work, although the pxp guy can be sleep-inducing.
          "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
            A conference-level stream ain't gonna happen--at least not in HEA. But here's the URL for the NU stream, which is in HD with pretty good camera work, although the pxp guy can be sleep-inducing.
            He's also equally excited when the opposing team scores

Comment

Working...
            X