Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

Sure feels good to scratch old sores again. Strange how that works. In that sense, the gophers are one of life's great mysteries.

Comment

Quite a few Tractors blocking traffic on I94 today..The Green Hoard of the Evil Empire must be going to Minneapolis to cheer on their Canadian Bred Storm Troopers!

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        Sure feels good to scratch old sores again. Strange how that works. In that sense, the gophers are one of life's great mysteries.
        That it does. Life is good again. Hate saying this, but win or lose, I'm so glad these teams are playing each other. This is a matchup that is just meant to be.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by oldchfan View Post
          Quite a few Tractors blocking traffic on I94 today..The Green Hoard of the Evil Empire must be going to Minneapolis to cheer on their Canadian Bred Storm Troopers!
          A whopping 5 Canucks on the team. Welcome to 2016
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
            A whopping 5 Canucks on the team. Welcome to 2016
            I like Canucks. Give me more. They are well mannered and smell much better than Sotans.

Comment

I like Canucks. Give me more. They are well mannered and smell much better than Sotans.
              Agreed. Especially Canucks named Mike. There were no more well mannered Canucks than "Friendly" Mike Commodore and "Gentleman" Mike Prpich.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Must be a raunchy and odorous locker room for the Fawks with 12 of them in there.

Comment

Most years a tie in Mariucci would be considered acceptable. Now they're on the ledge over on ss.com.

Personally, I think last night was good for B1G hockey. And we will all be better off once they gain a little respect.
                  Most of the people on SS.com are morons.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                    Most of the people on SS.com are morons.
                    You are welcome.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      You are welcome.
                      Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        Agreed. Especially Canucks named Mike. There were no more well mannered Canucks than "Friendly" Mike Commodore and "Gentleman" Mike Prpich.
                        Like Fox News those two were fair and balanced
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          You are welcome.
                          When DIRTY calls out SS....you know it's true.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I thought that was supposed to be a PS

Comment

Well that was far from the Gophers' best effort of the year, but they did just enough including an A game from Schierhorn to get the W. Fun hockey.

Comment

Well, disappointing result, but it was a nice seeing these two teams playing again. I thought North Dakota played better tonight, but just had zero puck luck (I counted at least 4 posts). Cam really struggled with his positioning on the big ice, and probably shouldn't have played all 125 minutes this weekend...did not deserve it. Oh well.

Congrats to the Gophers on the win tonight, and getting the better of the series. Good luck the rest of the way, and maybe we'll meet up in March or April.

On a side note, Gopher announcer just said they don't know when these two teams will meet again...what an idiot. They have contracts to play each of the next six seasons.
                                North Dakota
                                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X