No announcement yet.

Brown & Yale @ RPI & Union (11/4, 11/5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown & Yale @ RPI & Union (11/4, 11/5)

discuss.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: Brown & Yale @ RPI & Union (11/4, 11/5)

Congratulations to Brown and Yale on 2 points each. Especially considering how things have been going...

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      discuss.
      Better game than last night but no points to show for it. Another home weekend coming up; time to break into the win column in conference play.

Comment

Brown did not get off to a good start in their opener, losing 3-0 at Holy Cross. They will play again before they come to the Capital District, but it won't get any easier for them, as they will be facing a ranked Providence Friars team.

Yale scored a 4-1 victory in their opener, beating Sacred Heart in New Haven. Their second game will be against Union on Friday.

RPI's and Union's home schedules are front-end loaded this year, as both will play five of their first six league games at home. If they don't do well in these first six, it could be tough to recover, with 10 of their last 16 on the road.

Of course, getting off to a bad start is less of a concern for Union right now than it is for RPI.

Comment

RPI does have the advantage that I won't be posting next weekend and for the only game we won, RIT, I was also absent.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

RPI does have the advantage that I won't be posting next weekend and for the only game we won, RIT, I was also absent.
            If we get four points on the weekend, you're sidelined.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              If we get four points on the weekend, you're sidelined.
              I have been thinking about joining DrD.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Congratulations to Brown and Yale on 2 points each. Especially considering how things have been going...
                why are you even a RPI fan??? You are there biggest troll on here. If I see your leotard wearing *** at HFH again I will tell you more in person how much of a dick head you are as I'm punching your face. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

Sorry to everyone else who posts on here but I have had enough of Flagduds posts and felt I should say what probably everyone else is afraid to say.

Comment

I hope we kick some A $$ next weekend and show the ECAC what RPI hockey is all about.. LGR....

Comment

Originally posted by Stay@homeDad View Post
                      I hope we kick some A $$ next weekend and show the ECAC what RPI hockey is all about.. LGR....
                      It'd certainly be a welcome change, especially if the kicking happens on the scoreboard.

And if you want to come after me, that's your prerogative. Just remember that you'd be the one swinging first.

Comment

But the difference is, you'll be in attendance.
                        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Stay@homeDad View Post
                          why are you even a RPI fan??? You are there biggest troll on here. If I see your leotard wearing *** at HFH again I will tell you more in person how much of a dick head you are as I'm punching your face. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Calm down. Don't let his posts bother you. You ever have a pimple on your skin that you just couldn't get to go away? No matter how many times you try to scratch it or pop it, it just won't leave? Flagdude is that pimple. After a while, you forget its there and it disappears. I find that the ignore button is great.
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Perry was phenomenal. If he plays like that this weekend, I would not be surprised at all if you sweep.
                            DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                            DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                              Perry was phenomenal. If he plays like that this weekend, I would not be surprised at all if you sweep.
                              Perry and special teams are working for RPI, what's missing is the finishing capability. Once that happens, they'll be a strong opponent. I'm glad Union played them now rather than later in the season.
                              Let's go Union !
                              ECAC Regular season champion : 2010-11, 2011-12, 2013-14, 2016-17
                              ECAC Tournament champion : 2012, 2013, 2014
                              NCAA champion : 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X