PDA

View Full Version : WCHA Commish Too Important To Reach Via Email

Pages : 1 2 [3]

BGDrew
11-23-2016, 09:20 PM
The commish has a public LinkedIn profile which lists his personal email address. Literally 10 seconds of searching on Google would have answered this.

Slap Shot
11-24-2016, 12:09 AM
The commish has a public LinkedIn profile which lists his personal email address. Literally 10 seconds of searching on Google would have answered this.

I don't think you realize how important Donald is nor what a waste of his 10 seconds that would be.

Patman
11-24-2016, 08:25 AM
I don't think you realize how important Donald is nor what a waste of his 10 seconds that would be.

"look mr pope, if I wanted to call you I'd call you... $*%R#@ italians..."

FadeToBlack&Gold
11-24-2016, 12:22 PM

uaafanblog
11-25-2016, 11:24 AM
Holy **** - Donald hasn't died yet?

Watch your effing language here buddy. Also, get off the effing backs of the aboriginal people. Your little crap region and the crap attitudes lived and openly expressed against people of color and in particular local Indians is crap. Go to a city once and notice how a wide variety of people with different skin colors/tones get along just as well as your 99.3% white population in classic small town america. Shame on all the little craphole towns like yours.

ExileOnDaytonStreet
11-26-2016, 03:40 AM
You're a weird guy.

First Time, Long Time
11-26-2016, 12:48 PM
You're a weird guy.

That's one way to put it...

moose97
11-26-2016, 01:48 PM
Watch your effing language here buddy. Also, get off the effing backs of the aboriginal people. Your little crap region and the crap attitudes lived and openly expressed against people of color and in particular local Indians is crap. Go to a city once and notice how a wide variety of people with different skin colors/tones get along just as well as your 99.3% white population in classic small town america. Shame on all the little craphole towns like yours.

What the **** are you talking about? Back when I lived in Bemidji? Pay attention - I haven't lived there in over 3 years.