PDA

View Full Version : WCHA Commish Too Important To Reach Via Email

Pages : 1 [2] 3

uaafanblog
10-28-2016, 10:47 PM
Much like Megyn Kelly to Fig Newton a few days ago, I really hope you "work on your anger issues", Donald. Because your posts are obviously a cry for attention to fill a void in your soul.

:rolleyes:

Your inability to recognize that humans exist across a wide-spectrum of personalty is hilarious. It won't serve you well over the course of your pathetic life to think that everyone else is going to or should adhere to your simplistic beliefs of how people ought to act.

manurespreader
10-28-2016, 10:47 PM
Well there's a reason for everything, and I'm not privy to what it is but... if you check the other leagues, the only one that has an e mail for the commish is the ECAC. All the others hide it. FWIW.

uaafanblog
10-28-2016, 10:49 PM
Haven't ever seen him at any arena either.

When you don't see people at an arena does it ever occur to you that nobody wants to interact with the stupidest person they've ever seen post here?

uaafanblog
10-28-2016, 10:50 PM
Well.....that's quite an ego.

Indeed.

bose301s
10-28-2016, 10:52 PM
Who let one of the Palins in here?

St. Clown
10-28-2016, 10:57 PM
Between JohnsonJerseys and uaafanblog, I'm starting to think that WCHA actually stands for Whiner's College Hockey Association.

FadeToBlack&Gold
10-28-2016, 11:05 PM
Your inability to recognize that humans exist across a wide-spectrum of personalty is hilarious. It won't serve you well over the course of your pathetic life to think that everyone else is going to or should adhere to your simplistic beliefs of how people ought to act.

Unlike you Donald, my life is far from pathetic. Having traveled to the East Coast for work on a regular basis as of late, I've had the misfortune of dealing with many wannabe Type A morons who think they can push me around just because they talk a big game. Sometimes, the only response is to be just as big of an arsehole, and at this point, you've proven that's the right approach for all of us.

manurespreader
10-28-2016, 11:08 PM
Between JohnsonJerseys and uaafanblog, I'm starting to think that WCHA actually stands for Whiner's College Hockey Association.
You know, that was uncalled for

FadeToBlack&Gold
10-28-2016, 11:11 PM
You know, that was uncalled for

No, it was called for. JJ is a constant whiner too, he's just less acrimonious than Donald. I'm fcking sick of certain members of the Tech fanbase whining like Donald.

Happy
10-29-2016, 12:26 AM
Here is his email. keep it a secret.

pr@wcha.com

Alaska Hockey
10-29-2016, 02:11 AM
Well.....that's quite an ego. I have no idea how many threads you have started, nor do I care. At least we can agree you're an a-hole. That's a start. I just post. That's what I do. I rarely pay attention to whom I'm posting to. Why? Don't care. I just post.

I just post??????? over 106,000 you must have a laptop in the ****ter. I don't care........ I don't pay attention.......... you are a classic Adam Henry

davyd83
10-29-2016, 02:52 AM
When you don't see people at an arena does it ever occur to you that nobody wants to interact with the stupidest person they've ever seen post here?

I see lots of people at lots of arenas. And most are pretty outstanding. Looking forward to Anchorage. Always a terrific city to visit.

Koho
10-29-2016, 08:06 AM
Why is it, that with certain people, when they have what appears to be a large number of antagonists, always conclude that the world is full of *****holes, but never ask themselves if maybe they could actually be the problem?

The Rube
10-29-2016, 08:59 AM
I just post??????? over 106,000 you must have a laptop in the ****ter. I don't care........ I don't pay attention.......... you are a classic Adam Henry

Who? And bringing up post count? Too funny.

uaafanblog
10-29-2016, 07:53 PM
Why is it, that with certain people, when they have what appears to be a large number of antagonists, always conclude that the world is full of *****holes, but never ask themselves if maybe they could actually be the problem?

What part of me clearly stipulating that I'm the ******hole did you miss? I fully recognize why some number of posters here respond to me as they do. But thanks for giving me another reason to respond here thereby bumping this delicious thread back to the top of the page.

Le_Coq_Grande
11-22-2016, 04:25 PM
I have Bill's personal email. Just post in the thread what you wanted to say to him, and I will copy and paste it and send it to him.

moose97
11-23-2016, 01:34 AM
Holy **** - Donald hasn't died yet?

St. Clown
11-23-2016, 10:36 AM
I have Bill's personal email. Just post in the thread what you wanted to say to him, and I will copy and paste it and send it to him.

Don't do that. The commissioner doesn't need to read about there being too many states in the country these days. He can't eliminate Wyoming.

John J. MacInnes
11-23-2016, 02:56 PM
Considering every conference email address follows the same syntax, you didn't just come up with brobertson@wcha.com all by yourself?

RaceBoarder
11-23-2016, 07:35 PM
Considering every conference email address follows the same syntax, you didn't just come up with brobertson@wcha.com all by yourself?

Well, we all know the WCHA uses Hotmail :p