McAvoy - 95%
    Keller - 80%
    Hickey - 50%
    Macleod - 50%
    JFK - 50%
    Fabro - 20%
    BEllows - 10%

Thoughts?
    I feel Hickey should be higher. He's a junior, who I think was drafted before he arrived, which if I am correct means that Calgary will have every incentive to sign him before he starts his Senior year, so they don't run the risk of losing him to free agency. Plus, it's his hometown team.

Keller is probably right at 80%. I think he could still benefit from another year at BU, but it sounds like he was planning on only one year, and if he gets/stays hot down the stretch, it would be hard to argue that it would be a bad move to go pro.
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Re: BU 2016-17 Season Thread I: The Kids are Alright

mcavoy and greenway 100%
      hickey 90%
      keller 80%

rest 50% at best. but again that's 50/50
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Fabbro unfortunately is much higher than 20%
        Was at least 3rd best defenseman on team Canada
        Very responsible defensively

Comment

Originally posted by Mike799 View Post
          Flight Risk odds
          McAvoy - 95%
          Keller - 80%
          Hickey - 50%
          Macleod - 50%
          JFK - 50%
          Fabro - 20%
          BEllows - 10%

Thoughts?
          Greenway's play at the WJC means that he will be gone.

Unless McAvoy is going to play in Boston, he should stay another year. He is still young, and not as ready as Dave "That is an NHL goal" Starman would have us believe.

Keller has great skill, and will be a force in the NHL. Another year of getting bigger and stronger would be extremely beneficial for him. Same for JFK. A third year would help. A year in Providence would be wasted.

Calgary will want to sign Hickey, who is back in real prospect form after a mediocre-at-best sophomore year.

Fabbro could use another year. Bellows, maybe two or three. He needs to show that he can play for BU likes he plays for the National Juniors.

Comment

how is nsh on d? do they need dante?

the b's NEED charlie.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Why don't we worry about next year next year.
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

party pooper

FWIW... I know he's property of NYI, but I'd like to see Somerby in a B's uniform.
                Last edited by FiveHole12; 01-15-2017, 08:52 PM.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Trying to watch this game online. Anyone know how to view? Tired of trying to get through the ASN maize. Thank you.

Comment

Are they serious with these American Sports Network clowns? JFK didn't make the USA World Junior team so he stayed back to help the Terriers beat Union.

Nice sweep. Stingy on D.
                    It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                      Are they serious with these American Sports Network clowns?
                      I just switch the channel during the intermissions (or go get something to eat). After two years of watching these clowns it's not even worth it. One would think they would get "someone" who knew something about hockey. There is certainly no shortage...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                        Are they serious with these American Sports Network clowns? JFK didn't make the USA World Junior team so he stayed back to help the Terriers beat Union.

Nice sweep. Stingy on D.
                        How about the pre game love affair with Bellows putting up graphs about his point production % of BU's offense...seriously?..i would say more stingy in the net...way to many odd man rushes

Comment

Nice sweep. Stingy on D.
                          ASN screwed up the Hockey East standings after the game too showing BU was still in 4th (they are in 2nd).

Comment

For those of us who thought the poor attendance at Frozen Fenway would be the nail in the coffin, Joe Bertagna is in the comment section of the TMQ USCHO article saying they plan on doing it again.

Comment

Nice sweep. Stingy on D.
                              They are the spawn of Barry Melrose.
                              if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                                For those of us who thought the poor attendance at Frozen Fenway would be the nail in the coffin, Joe Bertagna is in the comment section of the TMQ USCHO article saying they plan on doing it again.
                                And you are surprised why? As I mentioned somewhere else (maybe in the UNH thread), they are "established" now. They don't care about the fans anymore. They don't even NEED us anymore. Who cares what the "experience" is like for us? They've sold the advertising. Did you see the boards, the wall, the ice and the field plastered with ads? All the TV spots were sold. They have turned this into a carnival with all sorts of peripheral events, no doubt that are sponsored as well. To "everyone" else besides those of us for whom the novelty wore off (in my case, after the first one), it's a fantastic thing. It's not going away. Period.

Comment

Working...
                                X