X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2016-17 Season Thread I: The Kids are Alright

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Don't recall seeing anything about off ice issues for fortunato. Thought i read it was a candid conversation about ice time in regard to the guys BU had coming in this year. But please, spin away.
    I didn't realize that if you didn't learn the reason of every BU decision then it must not be true.

Welcome to the spin zone! I wonder if Sean is on the BU payroll as a team historian a la Gordon Edes of the red sox.
    I wish I was, but unfortunately I'm not. That said, I only post what I believe to be true and I stand by my statement regarding Fortunato.

Sean
    Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
    Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
    BU Hockey highlights and extras
    NCAA Hockey Financials
    Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
    I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Hey, i'm not the only one. A couple others so far and willing to bet a lot of people have no idea what you're referring to (allegedly). I don't claim to know what happened, just going off what was talked about when it went down.

Comment

Hey, i'm not the only one. A couple others so far and willing to bet a lot of people have no idea what you're referring to (allegedly). I don't claim to know what happened, just going off what was talked about when it went down.
        Others have said they haven't heard it. You are insinuating that he is making stuff up to spin a certain narrative. There is a difference. Sean is fairly well connected to the program, I would believe what he says over most BU fans and certainly BC fans.

Comment

So sorry tater, my mistake. Believe whatever makes you feel good.

Comment

So sorry tater, my mistake. Believe whatever makes you feel good.
            You don't want to know what makes Tater feel good....
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Already said i don't know what happened. I don't claim to know things that i don't. Just find it curious this is the first time anyone has hinted at off ice issues. Maybe hoky can comment and set me straight

Comment

Already said i don't know what happened. I don't claim to know things that i don't. Just find it curious this is the first time anyone has hinted at off ice issues. Maybe hoky can comment and set me straight
                If it didn't happen in the locker room shower, hoky probably wasn't there to witness it.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                  I would believe what he says over most BU fans and certainly BC fans.
                  What about BC bloggers? And "real journalists" like freepers? I miss Ariel!

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  You don't want to know what makes Tater feel good....
                  Pffffffffffffffffffft. Glad I wasn't having a drink when I read this. Saw Babs running thru North Station the other day - looks the same as always.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    And he's not saying you did know. We're both commenting that you're calling it "spin." And by you telling Tater to believe what he wants make me think you believe Sean.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                      He's should get back-to-backs against lower half opponents. It also keeps the team sharp. He should have played against Sacred Heart.
                      Jeez. The backup NEVER gets back-to-backs unless there is an injury. NEVER. EVER.

Comment

How about every other? LaCouvee gets the start on Tuesday vs. Harvard.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
                          Jeez. The backup NEVER gets back-to-backs unless there is an injury. NEVER. EVER.
                          Not back to back. Connor played extraordinarily well on Friday, Jake had a subpar night on Saturday, following up a mediocre weekend in Michigan and struggling in the game at Northeastern. He's young, he needs some time to mentally mature and I see this more Quinn going with the hot hand against a really good Harvard team.
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            And by you telling Tater to believe what he wants make me think you believe Sean.
                            Uh, no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
                              I meant on back-to-back weekends he gets one of two.

I love how because JD didn't hear it, it can't be true.
                              It Happened!!!!

Comment

Christ almighty bomber. Sean already tried that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X