Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2016-17 -- We're Going to Have a Hockey Season Here!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2016-17 -- We're Going to Have a Hockey Season Here!!

[QUOTE=Snively65;6380661][QUOTE=HockeyRef;6380621]
    Originally posted by Snively65 View Post

Be careful what you wish for, HR. Last year, Correale scored his first of three goals 1:13 seconds into the game, and UNH led 6-1 with 5 minutes remaining in the second (Pots 1 goal, Tyk 4 assists). And, then........
    You had to remind me? My husband threatened to take the computer away from me if I had one more outburst...
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• [QUOTE=Snively65;6380531][QUOTE=Chuck Murray;6380420]
      Otherwise, MS could still be out there in Storrs, learning the game at the knee of Luce Canaan.

THE Luce Canaan, who just led his team to an upset win last night?

Anyone heading to ZooMass for the game tonight? "Not I," quacked the noisy yellow duck.
      I'm relegated to the live streaming this weekend.

On another note...

One of our operating locations is in Duluth, MN. Unfortunately, I had to end my week with a discussion with their site director. As we closed the discussion, he couldn't wait to bust out the door as he had tickets to both ends of a #1 v. #2 weekend there in Duluth. Man, those were the days. Consequential intraleague matchups between teams with top rankings on our home ice. In front of packed crowds.

My over/under on that happening in Durham again is 2021. I hope it's sooner, but I'm a realist.
      Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
        OK so now this is getting weird. After Dan's comments earlier, I was expecting to see DU at the local rental car branch (no luck BTW). Now I've gotta look out for DU on weekday evenings in Portsmouth? I mean, I'm outta town for a couple of days, so it's not like I'll bump into him any time soon ... but I thought Molly Malone's closed about a decade ago, and assumed DU had moved on to a new watering hole out of town, or down in Melrose. So ... DU at RiRa's catching up on Champions League footy? The Coat of Arms?? The Thirsty Moose???

Inquiring minds need to know ...
        Rosas Thursday

Comment

After 1 it's UNH 1-0 on PP goal by McNick!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
            After 1 it's UNH 1-0 on PP goal by McNick!!
            Maybe we will be ok tonight, as our first goal was not in the first 1:13 minutes of game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
              Maybe we will be ok tonight, as our first goal was not in the first 1:13 minutes of game?
              2-0 Blackburn

Comment

Blackburn from BvR 2-0 'Cats!! Great offensive set up and shot...

Comment

2-1 UNH Umass scores on a 5 on 3...still in a penalty...

Comment

2-1 UNH Umass scores on a 5 on 3...still in a penalty...
                    Killed 5 on 4. 2-1 3 minutes in

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                      Killed 5 on 4. 2-1 3 minutes in
                      What do you think so far? Think we've played some of the most consistent hockey of the season. Are we liking the line change tonight?

Comment

What do you think so far? Think we've played some of the most consistent hockey of the season. Are we liking the line change tonight?
                        First and second lines changed? How?

Comment

Maller on a sweet wraparound!! 3-1!!

Comment

Atta boy Dylan Maller! UNH 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by bomberhockey View Post
                              Rosas Thursday
                              I never cease to be amazed at the things you can find out on these boards.

FWIW ... Rosa's = dramatically overrated.

Looks like the 'Cats are trying out that "playing with a lead" thing tonight for a change.
                              Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Might be level of competition, (very hard to say that these days), but we look much more in control. Good chances all night

Comment

Working...
                                X