Yes, let the hate flow through you...UAA vs. UA_

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, let the hate flow through you...UAA vs. UA_

Or perhaps I should refer to them as their original name/founding: Alaska Agricultural College and School of Mines. That's right you guys were initially the AAC&SoM. Speaking of names, will your "fans" finally refer to you guys correctly, your sports teams are the Alaska Nanooks. I absolutely love your chants of UAF, shows how well the education and media runs in your little wasteland. If you wanna get technical, there shouldn't even be U in the chant, congrats on being wrong twice in only one chant! So let me just spell that out for you one more time.....

Your sports teams=Alaska Nanooks

Hopefully you get it correct before your next name change....Oh and while you are at it, go ahead and double check to make sure all your players are in fact eligible. Hate for the record book to be altered again, seriously their isn't much to do in Fairbanks, looking up the NCAA rulebook must be the highlight of your week.

Man, I love hockey season.
    Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
    Or perhaps I should refer to them as their original name/founding: Alaska Agricultural College and School of Mines. That's right you guys were initially the AAC&SoM. Speaking of names, will your "fans" finally refer to you guys correctly, your sports teams are the Alaska Nanooks. I absolutely love your chants of UAF, shows how well the education and media runs in your little wasteland. If you wanna get technical, there shouldn't even be U in the chant, congrats on being wrong twice in only one chant! So let me just spell that out for you one more time.....

Your sports teams=Alaska Nanooks

Hopefully you get it correct before your next name change....Oh and while you are at it, go ahead and double check to make sure all your players are in fact eligible. Hate for the record book to be altered again, seriously their isn't much to do in Fairbanks, looking up the NCAA rulebook must be the highlight of your week.

Man, I love hockey season.
    I'd rather have history as an ag and mining school than as a ****ing community college where the local mouth breathers knock out a few credits before moving on to vo-tech school in Great Bend.

Where's your hard hitting hockey analysis? Any insight on how these two projected WCHA leaders will fare?
    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Re: Yes, let the hate flow through you...UAA vs. UA_

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
      I'd rather have history as an ag and mining school than as a ****ing community college where the local mouth breathers knock out a few credits before moving on to vo-tech school in Great Bend.

Where's your hard hitting hockey analysis? Any insight on how these two projected WCHA leaders will fare?
      Ahh the study of dirt and rocks/minerals, glorious indeed.

UAA 6 vs. 1 Simon Frasier
      UA_ 2 vs. 0 Simon Frasier

By the transitive property we will kick your ***.
      Last edited by AKSWF; 10-04-2016, 12:37 PM. Reason: I took Geology, had to include minerals
      Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

And moving up from _airbanks to the valley is the typical "villager trying to get used to civilization" move.........from shack town to shack musher town.

besides . ....... mouth breathers are considered a trophy wife in the 'banks.

I Predict _airbanks will be challenged to be NCAA violation Free for the year. And not move any closer than 20 years away to a predicted tie in heads up play.....

UA_ will get diaper rash when showing up for B Ball, or V ball.

Butterbean will maintain the Fall Bear likeness

That’s about it.
        Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
          Best dig ever in the history of UAA v. UA_blank USCHO fan forum posts.

Also, Fairbainks 2016 = Anchorage 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
            And moving up from _airbanks to the valley is the typical "villager trying to get used to civilization" move.........from shack town to shack musher town.

I Predict _airbanks will be challenged to be NCAA violation Free for the year. And not move any closer than 20 years away to a predicted tie in heads up play.....

UA_ will get diaper rash when showing up for B Ball, or V ball.

Butterbean will maintain the Fall Bear likeness

That’s about it.
            I dumped Anchorage for the Valley. Try to keep up.
            “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

I can read between the lines. ..........homesick.
              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Figured this was the best place to plop a non-Kendall Classic video featuring Matt Thomas, and Chase Van Allen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTrj3WewcvQ

"We've shot more pucks....then we did last year" Thomas, good the last time I remember we did this we had like 10 goals against CC on the road.

"PP line with the Renouf twins, Luedtke, Ainali, and Van Allen" most excited part from the pre-season.

Josh replacement? "Gotta go the necessary channels to finalize things" Thomas mentioned their is a plan.

Midnight release, odd.
                Last edited by AKSWF; 10-05-2016, 03:26 AM. Reason: I can spell Luedtke and Ainali correct on the first try, but sophomore...

Comment

How many times have you hit up our landfill? Be honest...

Comment

Figured this was the best place to plop a non-Kendall Classic video featuring Matt Thomas, and Chase Van Allen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTrj3WewcvQ

"We've shot more pucks....then we did last year" Thomas, good the last time I remember we did this we had like 10 goals against CC on the road.

"PP line with the Renouf twins, Luedtke, Ainali, and Van Allen" most excited part from the pre-season.

Josh replacement? "Gotta go the necessary channels to finalize things" Thomas mentioned their is a plan.

Midnight release, odd.
                    Thanks for the link! I too am very excited about the "twin line". Can't wait for Friday!!
                    Originally Posted by aparch
                    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

We're undefeated in season openers since 2001. And with the "chip on our shoulder" talk combined with knowing they're playing against an entire team of entitled primadonnas should mean good things. That extra week of practice we get is key to our historic good starts.
                      Last edited by uaafanblog; 10-05-2016, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Since they both played Simon Fraiser can we call Saturday's game the GNAC Championship?
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

http://www.adn.com/sports/uaa-athlet...-wait-is-over/

Comment

I had forgotten all about the game DQ that Kozun got in the UA_ series. He'll be ready to play on Sat.!!
                            Originally Posted by aparch
                            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

How many times have you hit up our landfill? Be honest...
                              None, but I have to smell it every day when I drive by on the Glenn. Believe me, Anchorage's trash reeks of ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X