Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yes, let the hate flow through you...UAA vs. UA_

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
    None, but I have to smell it every day when I drive by on the Glenn. Believe me, Anchorage's trash reeks of ****.
    you are living every _airbanks dump dweller's dream. ........ gloat while you can
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

None, but I have to smell it every day when I drive by on the Glenn. Believe me, Anchorage's trash reeks of ****.
      Better than bigger cities random "vents" straight from the sewer, in Vegas I think it was around Harrah's lol. Went to the dump this summer for work (gee thanks), swear there is more traffic on the dump then there is in all of Fairbanks.
      Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Guess the GCI programmer in Anchorage was hoping you'd get less of an *** whooping if the Mavericks magically showed up.
        Last edited by UAFIceAngel; 10-08-2016, 12:12 AM.

Comment

The Minnesota Mavericks? Yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post

Guess the GCI programmer in Anchorage was hoping you'd get less of an *** whooping if the Mavericks magically showed up.
            Must have been rookie night at GCI.
            “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

If I were a UND fan I'd be livid.

Comment

Our guys better play with their heads on a swivel tonight. UAA is going to be looking to crack some heads after yesterday's spanking.

Wouldn't be too surprised to see Anchorage take this one. They've had a real game to work out some kinks, and we are playing for the first time (SFU notwithstanding).
                “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Our guys better play with their heads on a swivel tonight. UAA is going to be looking to crack some heads after yesterday's spanking.
                  UAA don't need a reason to give a dump bear a noogie.
                  Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                  UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Let's see how we respond, Kozun in the lineup should help immensely.
                    Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Seawolves Captain Matt Anholt just played one of the worst effing periods of Division 1 hockey I might have ever seen. It's important to note I'm not here to criticize his effort but instead to note his absolutely horrendous execution every time the puck touched his stick. He fumbled the puck without any pressure on him the first 4 or 5 times he touched the puck and it just got worse from there. I'll try to give him some credit here and guess that he's out there trying to put this team on his shoulders. But, as a bottom six forward talent-wise on this team that just isn't going to happen. He better get some focus quick. The third goal was entirely his fault as a rebound came right to him but was in his skates, instead of using his feet on the puck he haplessly tried to get his stick on it and completely blew it.

Horrible, horrible and horrible execution. Settle the eff down Anholt and do your job. Hint-o-rama: Play your game and relax, you aren't going to carry this team ever.

Comment

This team absolutely sucks why would Tenor Johnson send the puck right in front of UAA net?????? So Chad Staley can score unassisted!!! what a joke this team is... 4-0

Comment

JFC. Program on the line and they come out two nights in a row and lay an egg. These players are an embarrassment. They should've just cancelled the program this season to spare us the pain.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                            Seawolves Captain Matt Anholt just played one of the worst effing periods of Division 1 hockey I might have ever seen. It's important to note I'm not here to criticize his effort but instead to note his absolutely horrendous execution every time the puck touched his stick. He fumbled the puck without any pressure on him the first 4 or 5 times he touched the puck and it just got worse from there. I'll try to give him some credit here and guess that he's out there trying to put this team on his shoulders. But, as a bottom six forward talent-wise on this team that just isn't going to happen. He better get some focus quick. The third goal was entirely his fault as a rebound came right to him but was in his skates, instead of using his feet on the puck he haplessly tried to get his stick on it and completely blew it.

Horrible, horrible and horrible execution. Settle the eff down Anholt and do your job. Hint-o-rama: Play your game and relax, you aren't going to carry this team ever.
                            Solid bonds: Mantha's blocker side, and Jackstadt.

Neutral bonds: Van Allen, Mitchell, the Renouf's.

Junk bonds: Mantha's glove side, passing, confidence, the Renouf's need to be paired with a big preferably the aggressive but clean Mason Mitchell (they spent way too much time on the ice and we don't need a unnecessary injury), and the coaches having a great time getting off the ice after losing the first game of the year 6-0.
                            Last edited by AKSWF; 10-09-2016, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
                              "We've shot more pucks....then we did last year" Thomas, good the last time I remember we did this we had like 10 goals against CC on the road.
                              And did not pass the puck at all, how the **** do you give away the puck so many ****ing times right in front of the ****ing net? What the ****ing ****.

Comment

ANCHORAGE - The Alaska Anchorage Seawolves dropped a 4-1 non-conference game to in-state rival, the Alaska Fairbanks Nanooks, Saturday night at the Sullivan Arena in front of an impressive 3,223 fans.
                                Ouch. UAA based write up as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X