Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN TECH.... 2016-17 season. The 96th season of Hockey.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MICHIGAN TECH.... 2016-17 season. The 96th season of Hockey.

Nope, decided to continue the terrible play into the third.
    2005-2006: 7-25-6
    2006-2007: 18-17-5
    2007-2008: 14-20-5
    2008-2009: 6-25-7
    2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

Unacceptable underachievement by this team. No excuses about travel or any of that crap.

I don't know what the fck is about UAA, but these guys need to get it figured out. This is fcking bullsh1t.

The 1st was OK, but the rest of this game has been awful. Auk's horrendous giveaway let this awful Seawolf team back into the game, and they've capitalized.

Tech finally just put themselves ahead again, 3-2. Regardless, the last two periods of this game have still been flaming hot garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Unacceptable underachievement by this team. No excuses about travel or any of that crap.

I don't know what the fck is about UAA, but these guys need to get it figured out. This is fcking bullsh1t.

The 1st was OK, but the rest of this game has been awful. Auk's horrendous giveaway let this awful Seawolf team back into the game, and they've capitalized.

Tech finally just put themselves ahead again, 3-2. Regardless, the last two periods of this game have still been flaming hot garbage.
        ^What he said.

Also, is anyone else's feed being a absolute POS? I've had to refresh and reload the feed about 20 times now and have had to resign in a couple of times, getting quite pissed off about it.

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
          ^What he said.

Also, is anyone else's feed being a absolute POS? I've had to refresh and reload the feed about 20 times now and have had to resign in a couple of times, getting quite pissed off about it.
          Maybe not 20 times, but the WCHA.tv feed has still been bad enough with the hiccups. I miss the Anchorage GCI Cable feed.

Comment

Wow, did we ever get lucky. Talk about playing down to your opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Wow, did we ever get lucky. Talk about playing down to your opponent.
              Big time luck, agreed on the playing down to your opponent too, we do that too often, especially against the Alaska schools.

Comment

An ugly win is better than the alternative. Let's see how they bounce back tomorrow night before it's doomsday again. Also, despite the ugly win, we're finally above .500.

Comment

First - real good post on Tech Hockey Guide about visiting Anchorage for a hockey road trip, would really like to do that someday soon.

Mel's postgame with Dirk:
                  We have to understand that's a pretty good hockey team, we got the puck luck tonight on the last goal
                  It could've been 5-0 at one point, but penalties started
                  PKers should be #1 star
                  We can play better, a little too cute, a little too sloppy at times, didn't take advantage of opportunities
                  Good shifts after 3rd goal, down to 3 centers with Blacklock out, so we were stressed, but managed puck better
                  Overall, good performance, Angus solid, dominated first period, need to stay consistent
                  We need to be better on PP, faceoffs, manage the puck

Comment

Originally posted by BlizzardT View Post
                    An ugly win is better than the alternative. Let's see how they bounce back tomorrow night before it's doomsday again. Also, despite the ugly win, we're finally above .500.
                    I was tempted last week to tell jj to **** but now since i'm superstitious, jj from now on, please!, **** before a game, it tempts fate otherwise..
                    Last edited by manurespreader; 11-19-2016, 12:49 AM.
                    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
                      ^What he said.

I had mine think for a bit quite a few times. Haven't had that this year at all. Never had to refresh as it came back by itself, but still annoying.

Comment

So to start some wild speculation, based on the way Blacklock looked and skated off the ice, I'm guessing concussion, now let the baseless rumors fly.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
                          First - real good post on Tech Hockey Guide about visiting Anchorage for a hockey road trip, would really like to do that someday soon.

Mel's postgame with Dirk:
                          We have to understand that's a pretty good hockey team, we got the puck luck tonight on the last goal
                          It could've been 5-0 at one point, but penalties started
                          PKers should be #1 star
                          We can play better, a little too cute, a little too sloppy at times, didn't take advantage of opportunities
                          Good shifts after 3rd goal, down to 3 centers with Blacklock out, so we were stressed, but managed puck better
                          Overall, good performance, Angus solid, dominated first period, need to stay consistent
                          We need to be better on PP, faceoffs, manage the puck
                          Mel, sorry, but that is not a good team. That is a team that has only beaten Canisius this year, and is probably the worst team in NCAA hockey. Need about an 8 goal win tonight.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Alex Smith quietly now tied for leading the team in scoring.
                            I hope Mason Blacklock is ok, do we expect to see Anderson tonight along with Pederson or Brice whichever made the trip.
                            Injuries playing a part, no Steman or Jackson in Alaska hurts the depth.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Mel, sorry, but that is not a good team. That is a team that has only beaten Canisius this year, and is probably the worst team in NCAA hockey. Need about an 8 goal win tonight.
                              hey they took BSU to OT in Bemidji, they are bad and beatable, but not horrendous.
                              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
                                Alex Smith quietly now tied for leading the team in scoring.
                                I hope Mason Blacklock is ok, do we expect to see Anderson tonight along with Pederson or Brice whichever made the trip.
                                Injuries playing a part, no Steman or Jackson in Alaska hurts the depth.
                                Wait, what happened to Jackson?

Comment

Working...
                                X