PDA

View Full Version : Northeastern Huskies 2016-17 -- Great Expectations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

northeastern
01-11-2017, 01:09 PM
When NU gets a nuclear reactor on campus let me know..

..ahh that's why some folks there have frequent 'meltdowns'..
:)

NU_Husky
01-11-2017, 01:14 PM
Article on the splits and performances NU has had between the first and second half of every season of Madigan's tenure, plus projection for the second half, based on math and numbers.

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/2016/huskies-face-an-uphill-battle-in-second-half-run-jim-madigan-schedule-hockey-east-playoffs/

northeastern
01-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Article on the splits and performances NU has had between the first and second half of every season of Madigan's tenure, plus projection for the second half, based on math and numbers.

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/2016/huskies-face-an-uphill-battle-in-second-half-run-jim-madigan-schedule-hockey-east-playoffs/

thx for the effort on this..

..sobering.

Gr8Sk8M8
01-11-2017, 02:00 PM
Always good to know I can still get under your skin bud. I'm doing just fine for myself in the "prestige" of my degree's (sic nb: don't cut English classes next time around). When NU gets a nuclear reactor on campus let me know.

You've grossly overestimated the amount of consideration I give to your now admitted to attempts at trolling.

And when you parlay that glorified math degree into a mutli-million dollar partnership and a few turn-key businesses let me know...

Gr8Sk8M8
01-11-2017, 02:03 PM
Here it is. This is all I said. Did not say one thing about how good I thought Qunnipiac was or that the y would be top ten later in year.

Blah...blah...blah...

"What I trolled wasn't really what I trolled..."

Gr8Sk8M8
01-11-2017, 02:05 PM
The plural of degree is degrees -- without the apostrophe.

Shhh...he's so cute when he's dumb....

J.D.
01-11-2017, 02:45 PM
Blah...blah...blah...

"What I trolled wasn't really what I trolled..."

So you can't admit you were wrong?

UML Puck Hawk
01-11-2017, 02:46 PM

Clearly his success in the business world makes him incapable of being wrong on a college hockey mestage board he just joined.

Gr8Sk8M8
01-12-2017, 10:07 AM

I'm not wrong...I based my statement ("They are not a top 10 P/W team.") on having actually observed them...they were #2 or 3 at the time...look at where they were when I made my next statement and where they are now...

To sum up, I was and am right and you are...a troll...

Gr8Sk8M8
01-12-2017, 10:09 AM
Clearly his success in the business world makes him incapable of being wrong on a college hockey mestage board he just joined.

You should have taken a course in Logic while you were attending that Community College...in addition to an English class...

Quick...tell me yer a noo-cue-lar genius...

UML Puck Hawk
01-12-2017, 10:14 AM

He was calling you ignorant not incorrect.

UML Puck Hawk
01-12-2017, 10:14 AM
You should have taken a course in Logic while you were attending that Community College...in addition to an English class...

Quick...tell me yer a noo-cue-lar genius...

Did I hurt your feelings when I said your school is overpriced?

Gr8Sk8M8
01-12-2017, 10:36 AM
Did I hurt your feelings when I said your school is overpriced?

Refer back to my comment about what you overestimate.

Thanks!

NU_Husky
01-12-2017, 10:40 AM
In an attempt to move on from the dong-measuring contest that is ongoing, it appears UNH streams their games via YouTube. So more people can watch it, I assume it's free

Link here https://www.youtube.com/user/UNHAthletics/live

Gr8Sk8M8
01-12-2017, 10:47 AM
In an attempt to move on from the dong-measuring contest that is ongoing, it appears UNH streams their games via YouTube. So more people can watch it, I assume it's free

Link here https://www.youtube.com/user/UNHAthletics/live

Website link is this: https://www.youtube.com/user/UNHAthletics

I'd try yours first...

J.D.
01-12-2017, 11:12 AM
I'm not wrong...I based my statement ("They are not a top 10 P/W team.") on having actually observed them...they were #2 or 3 at the time...look at where they were when I made my next statement and where they are now...

Uh except that's not why you were wrong. I never gave an opinion on how good/bad I thought Quinnipiac was. With your impressive degree, why is that so difficult for you to understand?

northeastern
01-12-2017, 11:52 AM
Thank you both for the UNH stream link/s.. hope the Huskies can give us something to cheer about this 2nd half.
And thank god for NESN showing the (now wisely moved) NU-UNH gm this Sat before the Pats playoff gm is played. With temps on the 20s.. no thanks to that gimmick of an event known as Frozen Fenway. Hope the players get a kick out of it.. as they are what it's about. Go Huskies :)

Gr8Sk8M8
01-12-2017, 12:44 PM
Uh except that's not why you were wrong. I never gave an opinion on how good/bad I thought Quinnipiac was. With your impressive degree, why is that so difficult for you to understand?

Please...you would not have commented otherwise and the subsequent exchange underscores that fact.

Not only are you nowhere near as clever as I am neither are you as clever as you think

PPGuru
01-12-2017, 02:53 PM
Took in yesterday's Lawrence Academy @ Nobles game, 4-3 L.A. (Also saw Nobles @ Thayer, 9-5 TA, on Monday.) Two NU recruits in the game. D Jayden Struble for Nobles and F Neil Shea for LA. Struble is very impressive. Physically solid, strong with the puck under pressure in his own end, sees the play and moves the puck easily. Has quick feet and is a strong skater. Skating ability and vision allows him to venture well past the blue line and jump into the offense and still get back. Scored 3 goals in the two games I saw, none of them cheapies. Only drawback I can think of is that he's just a 9th grader and is four years out. Shea is a junior at LA. Playing on LA's first line he had two really good scoring chances, made several sharp plays and skated more than well enough.

Gr8Sk8M8
01-12-2017, 03:50 PM
He was calling you ignorant not incorrect.

Awww...look at you stickin' up for your little brother...

BC Troll: So you can't admit you were wrong?

What does the word *wrong* mean to you?