Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

Originally posted by gomsuman View Post
    Guys, guess what!? MSU hasn't lost a game in over a week!

I know, I know I'm a glass half full type.. but I really think not losing a single game in a weekend will do wonders for this team.
    It's actually been two weeks! We may match wins to jerseys yet.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

MSU adds 2019 commit Brian Silver a defenseman currently with the Chicago Mission.

Comment

Any thoughts as to the series coming up against the Badgers?
        I going with: Wis, 4-2. And 4-3.
        And maintaining that last place in the B10.

Comment

Originally posted by Decatur Spartan View Post
          Any thoughts as to the series coming up against the Badgers?
          I going with: Wis, 4-2. And 4-3.
          And maintaining that last place in the B10.
          MSU sees it's shadow and wins both decisively. Meaning 52 more weeks of Anastos.

Comment

Originally posted by gomsuman View Post
            MSU sees it's shadow and wins both decisively. Meaning 52 more weeks of Anastos.
            Only your last sentence reminds me of the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by owslachief View Post
              Only your last sentence reminds me of the movie.
              6-3 Badgers.
              If the losses keep piling up. Maybe we will get a new head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Decatur Spartan View Post
                6-3 Badgers.
                If the losses keep piling up. Maybe we will get a new head coach.
                Boneheaded turnovers in front of a goalie playing at maybe 50%. Perfect recipe for disaster.

Comment

Class act by MSU and Coach Anastos by wearing the "Coach JS" patch. I'm 100% positive our staff would've done the same if the situation was reversed.
                  "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by owslachief View Post
                    Boneheaded turnovers in front of a goalie playing at maybe 50%. Perfect recipe for disaster.
                    How your athletic director allows this guy to keep recruiting is beyond comprehension ..I feel bad for a once proud program

Comment

Michigan next week. Might be our last chance at a win for the season.

1-11-1 since the trip to North Dakota.
                      Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 02-05-2017, 10:26 AM.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Q & A with Mark Hollis includes another double-spaced on Asbestos.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/s...lumn/97486698/

If he persists in this insane theory that it's easier to build a brand new program than fix an existing one, then the only way to make this better is to scrap the entire hockey operation for two years and restart it in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                          Q & A with Mark Hollis includes another double-spaced on Asbestos.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/s...lumn/97486698/

If he persists in this insane theory that it's easier to build a brand new program than fix an existing one, then the only way to make this better is to scrap the entire hockey operation for two years and restart it in 2020.
                          I don't know, that UW team that swept us out of our building over the weekend seemed pretty good. If I recall correctly, they were dog crap last year.
                          Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                          66 - 86 - 07
                          59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                          59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

• Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
                            I don't know, that UW team that swept us out of our building over the weekend seemed pretty good. If I recall correctly, they were dog crap last year.
                            BU went from 10-26 in 2013-14 to the National Championship game the following year. Western had another impressive turnaround in Blashill's first year...perhaps your AD should stop listening to the Matt Millen of college hockey. Hockey is the easiest sport to turn around when you aren't completely incompetent ...10 year plan...good god...every recruit this clown signs sets this program back another 4 years....next year is the 4th straight best class Asbestos has ever had...until he needs an excuse next year. Spartan fans are being sold another bag of manure regarding next years class as well....this guy hasn't gotten a top player out of Detroit in 5 years...friends...sons of buddies..neighbors and borderline D1 high school players...the list of players excelling at other schools that this bozo ignored is staggering.

Comment

Originally posted by BUtogether View Post
                              How your athletic director allows this guy to keep recruiting is beyond comprehension ..I feel bad for a once proud program
                              He doesn't care. Bottom line.

At this point the best MSU hockey fan can hope for is that the football team goes 1-11 next year so that both Hollis and Dantonio get fired. Yes, it's crazy to think about Dantonio getting fired but at this point that's the only way I see TA (and Hollis) getting fired.
                              Last edited by Dirty Dream No. 2; 02-05-2017, 04:48 PM.
                              CCHA 4 LIFE

Comment

• Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
                                They have a new coach this year. Mr. Hollis should pay attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X