No announcement yet.

Norwich 2016-17 Season Thread: ISO first NEHC title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aa always there will be a multitute of factors playing into this season ... but in my view the biggest one is simple ... keep Will Pelletier healthy ... if he plays every night this team has a chance to be real good.

Comment

Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
      Aa always there will be a multitute of factors playing into this season ... but in my view the biggest one is simple ... keep Will Pelletier healthy ... if he plays every night this team has a chance to be real good.
      Absolutely. As I've stated more than once, during the "debacle" which was last season, the entire roster was healthy/available for one week. That week included an overtime game with the defending national champs, a blowout of Wesleyan, and a blowout of Platty.

If we stay healthy, it'll be another great winter in Northfield.

Comment

Re: Norwich 2016-17 Season Thread: ISO first NEHC title

Certainly WP could be the guy that I was talking about above. The problem has been that he has not stayed healthy long enough to have the kind of impact we all hope that he can provide.
        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Do any of you guys know how much single game tickets are and also what availability would be like for the PrimeLink tournament? I might be in Vermont over winter break and was thinking about catching a game.
          Frozen Four: 1998, 2018

NCAA Tournament: 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2017, 2018, 2019

The Ohio State University '18
          University of Western Ontario '19

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye22 View Post
            Do any of you guys know how much single game tickets are and also what availability would be like for the PrimeLink tournament? I might be in Vermont over winter break and was thinking about catching a game.
            I think you're thinking of the Times-Argus (or whatever the name is now).
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Ya Northfield bank or whatever. Idk where I got Primelink from.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye22 View Post
                Once they go on sale, you should be able to get tickets here:
                http://cadetstickets.universityticke...t_listings.asp

I don't imagine it'll be difficult to get tix.

r

Comment

Originally posted by cetihcra View Post
                  Once they go on sale, you should be able to get tickets here:
                  http://cadetstickets.universityticke...t_listings.asp

I don't imagine it'll be difficult to get tix.

r
                  Tickets at Kreitzberg are $11.00 for a reserved seat, $9.00 for adult Standing, and $6.00 for youth standing.

Comment

Originally posted by GOWICH View Post
                    Tickets at Kreitzberg are $11.00 for a reserved seat, $9.00 for adult Standing, and $6.00 for youth standing.
                    #pricegouging
                    /tic
                    Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                    SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                    ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                    NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                    NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                    NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                    NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Prezde

Any luck on getting the goal cannon?
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by GOWICH View Post
                        Thanks for the info!

Comment

While the temps are still warm here in Florida, I here there is Ice at Norwich and I am wondering where all the posters are? Exhibition game next weekend and I can't wait to watch the new players to see what we've got. People have talked about Will being the key player we need to stay healthy and I agree with that. However, I can't imagine McShane putting all that pressure on one player. Hopefully the rookies have come with stick skills and sniper shots as well as defensive skills to match up with Brandrup and Rowland.

Prez, when will the official roster be posted? I am curious about who is still with the team from last years rookies. I know that some numbers have been assigned to the rookies, but did players like Austin Evans and Justin Charbonneau switch numbers, or have they left NU?

Hope this board get's busier, I miss the conversations and info.
                          There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
                            While the temps are still warm here in Florida, I here there is Ice at Norwich and I am wondering where all the posters are? Exhibition game next weekend and I can't wait to watch the new players to see what we've got. People have talked about Will being the key player we need to stay healthy and I agree with that. However, I can't imagine McShane putting all that pressure on one player. Hopefully the rookies have come with stick skills and sniper shots as well as defensive skills to match up with Brandrup and Rowland.

Prez, when will the official roster be posted? I am curious about who is still with the team from last years rookies. I know that some numbers have been assigned to the rookies, but did players like Austin Evans and Justin Charbonneau switch numbers, or have they left NU?

Hope this board get's busier, I miss the conversations and info.
                            Exhibition won't be streamed. Evans and Charbonneau are not back. Look for the roster to be posted mid next week.
                            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                              Exhibition won't be streamed. Evans and Charbonneau are not back. Look for the roster to be posted mid next week.
                              While the exhibition won't be streamed I will be there and will file a report afterwards.l Justin Charbonneau is at the University of Ottawa and scored his first goal for them Wednesday night.

Comment

While the exhibition won't be streamed I will be there and will file a report afterwards.l Justin Charbonneau is at the University of Ottawa and scored his first goal for them Wednesday night.
                                The roster is now up on the Norwich website.

Comment

Working...
                                X