Norwich 2016-17 Season Thread: ISO first NEHC title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Norwich 2016-17 Season Thread: ISO first NEHC title

Sodexho isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be. I ate it every day for four years and my only complaint was the bacon. No, the pizza isn't Depot Square, but it's not bad. Is Depot Square still open? I heard rumors.
    Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

Originally posted by NU Pastime View Post
      Is Depot Square still open? I heard rumors.
      According to tripadvisor.com, it is the #1 restaurant in Northfield. What is sad is that Rocket J's is #6. That should tell everyone all there is to know about Northfield dining options.
      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by NU Pastime View Post
        Sodexho isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be. I ate it every day for four years and my only complaint was the bacon. No, the pizza isn't Depot Square, but it's not bad. Is Depot Square still open? I heard rumors.
        I have eaten in quite a few dining halls, and I would put Norwich near the top.

Depot square is still open.

If anyone visits Northfield soon, eat at Falls General, O'Maddis, and Cornerstone Burger Company. All of them put Depot to shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by NUProf View Post
          According to tripadvisor.com, it is the #1 restaurant in Northfield. What is sad is that Rocket J's is #6. That should tell everyone all there is to know about Northfield dining options.
          Prof, you've been gone a while now. See my last post. The last few years have brought some outstanding places to eat to our little community.

Comment

Originally posted by KRBFLINT03 View Post
            If anyone visits Northfield soon, eat at Falls General, O'Maddis, and Cornerstone Burger Company. All of them put Depot to shame.
            Had Dinner at Cornerstone prior NSB Tourney It was great
            Steve Day(NU71)
            Go Cadets

Comment

• Originally posted by NU Pastime View Post
              Sodexho dining hall and catered events are good. Them running food at hockey and football, not!
              Go 'Wick!

Comment

• Originally posted by jerrynu26 View Post
                Sodexho dining hall and catered events are good. Them running food at hockey and football, not!
                Leftovers??
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                  According to tripadvisor.com, it is the #1 restaurant in Northfield.

Surely then The Rustic must be in a different category, because if not then this is just blasphemy.
                  Norwich '13

Comment

• Originally posted by jerrynu26 View Post
                    This much we can agree on!

Again, my go to Kreitzberg meal is 2 hot dogs and a coffee. Hard to screw up! If I'm really feeling frisky, I might get a popcorn for the third period.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRBFLINT03 View Post
                      This much we can agree on!

Again, my go to Kreitzberg meal is 2 hot dogs and a coffee. Hard to screw up! If I'm really feeling frisky, I might get a popcorn for the third period.
                      You would think difficult to screw up-but cold dogs and buns????? No consistant temps......

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Leftovers??
                      Sometimes true....
                      Go 'Wick!

Comment

Who are the Cadets playing tonight? I know they are out of town. Are they squaring off with Mr. Emery and team? Not to be mean but one has to admit it is a lot of fun watching him blow a gasket over a call. He is almost worth the trip over the pond to watch. Go CADETS !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
                          Who are the Cadets playing tonight? I know they are out of town. Are they squaring off with Mr. Emery and team? Not to be mean but one has to admit it is a lot of fun watching him blow a gasket over a call. He is almost worth the trip over the pond to watch. Go CADETS !!
                          Yes, it's Plattsburgh tonight. Interesting storylines. Cadets flying high heading across the lake to play a talented but slumping Cardinal squad that is apparently in a lot of turmoil.
                          Last edited by NU Pastime; 01-06-2017, 08:19 PM.
                          Norwich '13

Comment

This Norwich team is very good. If they don't start learning how to finish games when they're up, they will go NOWHERE.

Comment

It's happening again.... is a 7-1 lead going into the third going to be enough?
                              NU Class of 2001

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesdelino View Post
                                It's happening again.... is a 7-1 lead going into the third going to be enough?
                                This is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X