Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Norwich 2016-17 Season Thread: ISO first NEHC title

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    I was not there when it happened but my wife was and she laid into the person for being so rude.Otherwise everything was top shelf...except the pretzels........Russell the pretzels at Kreitzberg were not good.We will be back up to Norwich for football homecoming in Sept,my dad cant wait.
    Kreitzberg pretzels have never been good, but for a hockey rink, the pizza is good
    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
      Kreitzberg pretzels have never been good, but for a hockey rink, the pizza is good
      That has changed
      Not getting Depot Square Pizza any more
      Steve Day(NU71)
      Go Cadets

Comment

If we are going to talk food, I vote for some Al's French Frys . Can we get them to come down? Probably not Thunder Road couldn't even keep them there. Every one says Thunder road Frys stink now too. I vote for Al's Frys at the rink.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve Day View Post
          That has changed
          Not getting Depot Square Pizza any more
          Right, it is now Sodexho cardboard disks with some kinda red sauce on it.
          Go 'Wick!

Comment

The third period started to remind me of the collapse against Skidmore. You can't coast with a third period lead.
            It was scary Prof! We thought we had a blowout, and in minutes it evaporated.
            The "Miracle" was winning the Gold Medal Game against the Finns. I'm biased, I was there.

Comment

• Originally posted by peddler View Post
              It was scary Prof! We thought we had a blowout, and in minutes it evaporated.
              The game or the pizza?
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by KRBFLINT03 View Post
                Any way to find posts from the end of last season in the old Norwich thread?
                At the bottom of the list of DII & III threads: "Thread Display Options" try changing to "Last Year"
                The "Miracle" was winning the Gold Medal Game against the Finns. I'm biased, I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  The game or the pizza?
                  The game. The pizza and the pretzels are a starving last resort! Only one size (small) coffee available. Food quality has dropped significantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by peddler View Post
                    The game. The pizza and the pretzels are a starving last resort! Only one size (small) coffee available. Food quality has dropped significantly.
                    The hot dogs and big cookies are good.

Comment

my daughter did love the snickers bars and candy

Comment

• Originally posted by KRBFLINT03 View Post
                        The hot dogs and big cookies are good.
                        Only if you manage to get them warm. Too often they are served cold..........
                        Go 'Wick!

Comment

Prez,

I know this is the Men's Forum and thread, but don't know where else to ask this question. Where are the scores, recaps etc. of the NU Women's games in Quebec? Not on the Norwich website, nor USCHO or the other DIII site.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jerrynu26 View Post
                            Right, it is now Sodexho cardboard disks with some kinda red sauce on it.
                            Man, I leave town and things fall apart. The pizza used to be good.
                            2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                            2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                            2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                            2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Oldguard65 View Post
                              Prez,

I know this is the Men's Forum and thread, but don't know where else to ask this question. Where are the scores, recaps etc. of the NU Women's games in Quebec? Not on the Norwich website, nor USCHO or the other DIII site.

Thanks
                              Those were exhibitions and I never received any information about them from the host school or the coaches. No box score or recaps to write anything off.
                              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

Man, I leave town and things fall apart. The pizza used to be good.
                                Food May Have Fallen Apart
                                Hockey Still Entertaining
                                Steve Day(NU71)
                                Go Cadets

Comment

Working...
                                X