PDA

View Full Version : UAA `16-17 Let's end this thing with a BANG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Suze
02-02-2017, 10:04 PM
I'm unaware that it was an Internet crime to publicize some fairly hard work on the Internet to a group of fans who might appreciate it. I'm pretty sure that you're the only person who thinks that I'm trolling this discussion topic, and if I'm wrong, I'd honestly like to hear it. If I'm coming across as a jerk, let me know. [I brought ponies! I thought y'all liked ponies!]
GFM

Since you asked ... I don't "appreciate" your work. In this league any team can beat any other team on any given night. I'm not much for talking heads. That's why they play the games, right?

And no, I don't think you are a jerk ... but I do agree you are trolling the UAA threads.

FadeToBlack&Gold
02-02-2017, 11:31 PM
Oh FFS. He does this as a hobby for every team in the WCHA, but he's "trolling" you guys? :rolleyes:

Get real. If you don't like his analysis, then don't read it.

Seawolf Fan
02-02-2017, 11:56 PM
Oh FFS. He does this as a hobby for every team in the WCHA, but he's "trolling" you guys? :rolleyes:

While you're rolling your eyes try and get them focused.
He picks and chooses on the UAA thread.
How about he posts his "research" on his own thread and quits trolling the UAA thread.
If people want to read it go on over to his thread and read till their hearts content
It goes way back.
It's a great day to be a Seawolf!

tomthumb
02-03-2017, 12:02 AM

Amen... This longtime Seawolf fan doesn't agree with the troll label for GFM. He is obviously a dedicated college hockey and UAH fan and has done nothing but contribute to this board. If anyone can feel our pain right now, he can. Sometimes when a team hits bottom, their fans get a little testy and they take things a bit personally... I hope that's all this silly ranting is...

I don't know exactly where all his numbers come from, but it's just statistics. Yes, any team can beat any other on a given night regardless of what the statistics say, but a 57% chance that MSU sweeps this weekend sounds about right, given the way this season has been going.

FadeToBlack&Gold
02-03-2017, 12:23 AM
While you're rolling your eyes try and get them focused.
He picks and chooses on the UAA thread.
How about he posts his "research" on his own thread and quits trolling the UAA thread.
If people want to read it go on over to his thread and read till their hearts content
It goes way back.

Jeez man, did he boink your sister without your approval, or something? :p

OK, now I'm trolling. Fade out.

Seawolf Fan
02-03-2017, 12:37 AM

Classy!

Alaska Hockey
02-03-2017, 01:01 AM

Trolling about 22900 out of your total of 22936 not bad for a husky....... btw isn't he your uncle?

John J. MacInnes
02-03-2017, 04:53 AM
I'm just curious. Is Jim Nantz trolling people watching CBS when he opens every telecast with the phrase "Hello friends"?

gfmorris
02-03-2017, 08:33 AM
Butt hurt a little?
I think the Seawolves were favored in the N. MI series.
Didn't see you post here then.
You're a troll.

I'm sorry to have missed posting links that week.

GFM

gfmorris
02-03-2017, 08:34 AM
I don't know exactly where all his numbers come from, but it's just statistics.

I'll always answer questions, but I don't know if this is an accepted environment.

GFM

Seawolf Fan
02-03-2017, 09:00 AM
I'm just curious. Is Jim Nantz trolling people watching CBS when he opens every telecast with the phrase "Hello friends"?
Lets see CBS television, this thread. Yup you're right on point. Great analogy.
Wasn't aware this guy opened every post with "Hello friends".
That certainly isn't the way he opened every post on this thread.
Or maybe you mean it's one of those alternate facts.

Seawolf Fan
02-03-2017, 09:41 AM
It was a lively interview this week with # 21 Tad Kozun and Coach Thomas and this evening should be just as engaging.
Don't miss hearing Coach Thomas lay out the details on how the team prepared for this evenings game when he speaks in the room at the Northeast corner of the Sully. He will add comments on the team and answer any questions you may have.
See you there.

bigblue_dl
02-03-2017, 10:19 AM

I swear, JJ is the only redeemable part of this bunch. To think that Geof is trolling, that takes a special kind of stupid.

Seawolf Fan
02-03-2017, 10:38 AM
I swear, JJ is the only redeemable part of this bunch. To think that Geof is trolling, that takes a special kind of stupid.

You put yourself in like company. Negative.
Perhaps you may consider taking Fade's advice and apply it to this thread.
If you don't like it don't read it. But that obviously doesn't apply to you.
With 30 some thousand posts I guess I forgot you're the policeman for all threads.
I really appreciated your thoughtful, civil and constructive comments when giving me a red block. Your comments pretty much defined for me who you are.
What a tool.

gfmorris
02-03-2017, 11:09 AM
Okay, I will post in nine team topics and not ten. Y'all have a good season, and if you make the playoffs, shock the world!

GFM

St. Clown
02-03-2017, 11:13 AM
UAA fans either need a good stiff drink or a good roll in the hay. Your responses to gfmorris just proves that you people are seriously on edge.

It's not like this is the worst record your team has ever had. It's not the end of the world.

Seawolf Fan
02-03-2017, 11:17 AM
Okay, I will post in nine team topics and not ten. Y'all have a good season, and if you make the playoffs, shock the world!

GFM
Thank you for the well wishes!

Jimjamesak
02-03-2017, 12:55 PM
To put this in perspective, I post annoying MLP stuff and I'm pretty sure bb_dl and I don't agree on anything beyond "beer is good", yet I'm the redeeming one!

bigblue_dl
02-03-2017, 12:59 PM
To put this in perspective, I post annoying MLP stuff and I'm pretty sure bb_dl and I don't agree on anything beyond "beer is good", yet I'm the redeeming one!

We don't agree on plenty of things, but that doesn't mean I don't think you're a good guy. I'm friends with plenty of people that I disagree with on various topics.

Jimjamesak
02-03-2017, 12:59 PM
We don't agree on plenty of things, but that doesn't mean I don't think you're a good guy. I'm friends with plenty of people that I disagree with on various topics.
Same to you my man. :)