This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA `16-17 Let's end this thing with a BANG

So we getting 4 points this weekend? Splitting? Getting swept at home? Scoring even strength? Any power play goals? Shut out for Mantha? What are people thinking?

AK Permanent Fund value end FY 2016 $52.8 Billion $44.2 principle $8.6 earnings reserve.
    Yet the state takes the low road and can't figure out how to fund 3% of the Universities budget to fund college athletics so they toss Anchorage and Fairbanks into chaos by eliminating and consolidating these programs. They've started elimination already.
    Yet we'll turn right around and re-elect the same trolls that caused this to begin with. "God bless America "

Good luck this weekend Seawolves
    Hal (future UAF fan, why? cause they made me that's why)
    If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Much better press conference from Thomas & Van Allen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYzVao6PtCc
      Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
        Matt has been in the booster room before, and gave short talks and answered questions. It wasn't called the Coaches Corner however. Sounds like that is what they are planning to do again.
        Suze, please reread what was posted.
        No Matt will NOT be in the Blue Room.
        He will be in the room in the Northeast corner of the Sully from 6:30 to 6:45 pm Friday
        This Coaches Corner is open to everyone.
        Everyone is invited and welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
          So we getting 4 points this weekend? Splitting? Getting swept at home? Scoring even strength? Any power play goals? Shut out for Mantha? What are people thinking?

AK Permanent Fund value end FY 2016 $52.8 Billion $44.2 principle $8.6 earnings reserve.
          Yet the state takes the low road and can't figure out how to fund 3% of the Universities budget to fund college athletics so they toss Anchorage and Fairbanks into chaos by eliminating and consolidating these programs. They've started elimination already.
          Yet we'll turn right around and re-elect the same trolls that caused this to begin with. "God bless America "

we are going to kick butt after the biggest insult you can give was pulled by no other than.. G F Morris..You are the reason they are

going to pay...... Dude refresher class........

we don't hang out at the dump, ain't village people, wear clean clothes, don't reek of wood smoke perfume, bunny boots aren't our good shoes.
          Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 11-02-2016, 02:49 PM.
          Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
            we are going to kick butt after the biggest insult you can give was pulled by no other than.. G F Morris..You are the reason they are

we don't hang out at the dump, ain't village people, wear clean clothes, don't reek of wood smoke perfume, bunny boots aren't our good shoes.
            We get a new team whether we like it or not. I understand all you're saying but the bottom line is, hockey will more than likely be done in Anchorage.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post

If only I had that much power!

Also, remember that it's a maximum of six points for the weekend, not four. I'm adjusting myself.

GFM
              Geof F. Morris
              UAH BSE MAE 2002
              UAHHockey.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                What in the world does the recruiting budget have to do with conference realignment? The recruiting budget got hacked because of the university budget, not the WCHA. We're all still chasing the same players.
                Chasing ..... but can't catch them because have no bait on bare hook.
                Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Hal9K View Post

To be a fan, you must stick with your team through thick and thin. Good riddance you fair weather fan.
                  Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Also wooo game day......

Amantea and Duwe are finally back, paired with turnover machine Anholt.

Hubbs is out again this weekend, Nathan Renouf is also out injured. Freshman and yet to play Mason Anderson is out with a wrist injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
                      To be a fan, you must stick with your team through thick and thin. Good riddance you fair weather fan.
                      Trololololol...spare me your rivalry drama.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
                        Trololololol...spare me your rivalry drama.
                        I only have three words. Welcome back Duey.
                        Originally Posted by aparch
                        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I will honestly be shocked if this team wins another game this season.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            I will honestly be shocked if this team wins another game this season.
                            We all remember what happened the season after our first one win season.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                              I only have three words. Welcome back Duey.
                              Duwe but yes, Ainali also got assists on both goals.

Comment

Maybe we'll get some grit tomorrow and split.

Comment

Working...
                                X