PDA

View Full Version : Plattsburgh State Hockey

wallhd
07-16-2016, 06:38 AM
Bought my season tickets on-line yesterday.
Pretty decent setup for on line purchase. Sure beats waiting in line as we had to do not so many years ago.
A bit concerned about the fact that the price went up, but what else is new ??

CARDS_rule_the_Burgh
07-16-2016, 06:58 AM
Pretty decent setup for on line purchase. Sure beats waiting in line as we had to do not so many years ago.

Didn't the price go up because there are a crap-ton of home games this year? ;)

PrezdeJohnson09
07-16-2016, 09:01 AM

Isn't this the year of 16 home games for Plattsburgh? If so, great time for them to do it.

wallhd
07-16-2016, 03:04 PM
Didn't the price go up because there are a crap-ton of home games this year? ;)

Perhaps due to more games. And there was also an $ 11 " fee" for Uinversity Ticets which I assume is the outfit that runs the on-line ticketing system.

Understand that I am not complaining, just making an observation.

Cardinal Hockey is a great bargain compared to other "diversions" here in the Burg !!

NUProf
07-17-2016, 10:15 PM
University Tickets is the same outfit that did NU tickets when I lived in Northfield. Don't recall a surcharge.

dmac1103
07-18-2016, 12:36 PM
I figured it was because the Primelink was here this year the price goes up, if I remember right it was like that the last time the Primelink was here.

CARDS_rule_the_Burgh
07-18-2016, 12:51 PM
I figured it was because the Primelink was here this year the price goes up, if I remember right it was like that the last time the Primelink was here.

Yep, more home games when the Primelink is here every 3 years. And then every 6 years we get both the Primelink AND the home games for Norwich, Middlebury, and Williams. That's this year.

PSUChamps2001
07-18-2016, 01:09 PM
Yep, more home games when the Primelink is here every 3 years. And then every 6 years we get both the Primelink AND the home games for Norwich, Middlebury, and Williams. That's this year.

We call it the "Utica-Syndrome", just with better competition......

spwood
07-20-2016, 11:13 AM
we call it the "utica-syndrome", just with better competition......

+1

Birds
07-21-2016, 08:48 PM
Isn't this the year of 16 home games for Plattsburgh? If so, great time for them to do it.

17 to be exact,Prez. Yes!