Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey, Vol II: Rebuild, Refresh, and Renew!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey, Vol II: Rebuild, Refresh, and Renew!

Frederic is out this weekend and likely longer with an upper body injury.
    WISCONSIN BADGERS
    NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
    WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
    WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
    B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
    Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
      Mega bummer, but on the bright side there's some talented guys who can take advantage of the increased PT.

It's a great day for hockey!
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        Mega bummer, but on the bright side there's some talented guys who can take advantage of the increased PT.

It's a great day for hockey!
        I see Soleway may be available this weekend. Be interested to see if he gets some PT and if he can get some form back. He didn't look 100% right to me early on. If he can embrace his role he can do some good things yet for this team.

Coming off a bye, tonight is going to be a be a good test of character. On paper it's advantage Red, but Merrimack is a team that will play hard for all 60. Gotta get out of the blocks and play going downhill at these guys all night.

Let's Go RED!!!
        Originally posted by WiscTJK
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
        Originally posted by Timothy A
        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
          ****! I know injuries are part of the game, but ****ING A! Badger football, the Packers....****ing frustrating.
          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

F lines for tonight:

Wagner - Kunin - Besse

Ford - Hughes- Johnson

Zimmer - Malone - Labosky

Cavallinni - Zirbel - Freytag

Also Hurley gets the nod with Davison and as promised, Berry between the pipes.

That's some fast movers on the 2nd with Hughes. Be fun to see if they can get up and go.
            Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 11-18-2016, 05:14 PM.
            Originally posted by WiscTJK
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
            Originally posted by Timothy A
            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Anyone in the KC tonight that can give us a wrap-up of the game? Was at the Fieldhouse watching VB win 3-1 over Meeshigan.

Comment

They had a good start with an early goal, and hung on to win. http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/c...7d7c3d518.html

My biggest concern was that immediately after the horn to end the game, Kunin looked like he was in pain and exited down the tunnel before the handshake line. I haven't seen anything on an injury, though, so I guess we'll see tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hallucination View Post
                  They had a good start with an early goal, and hung on to win. http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/c...7d7c3d518.html

My biggest concern was that immediately after the horn to end the game, Kunin looked like he was in pain and exited down the tunnel before the handshake line. I haven't seen anything on an injury, though, so I guess we'll see tonight.
                  Kunin is listed on the line chart for tonight's game - hopefully that means the injury was not serious.

Comment

Forgot to add that Jurusik looks like he will get the start tonight as well....per info from the Wisconsin Hockey Twitter feed.

Comment

This place is a morgue. I thought there would be more butts in the seats, too. Maybe they will fill in. 😣 I'm not happy with our pace.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Jurusick out injured before the first is over. Got run over with his skate planted, knee went the wrong way. He threw his helmet off to kill the play and had 2 guys carry him to the tunnel. He had been pretty good up to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post
                          Jurusick out injured before the first is over. Got run over with his skate planted, knee went the wrong way. He threw his helmet off to kill the play and had 2 guys carry him to the tunnel. He had been pretty good up to that point.
                          Thanx. I'm about 250 feet away and couldn't see from the replay

Comment

• This is me and my dad's first game in a few years. Not real impressed so far. This team is not physical. At least not tonight. Their goalie gets knocked out of the game by their player (intentional or not doesn't matter) and the badgers don't do anything to respond? You don't have to cheap shot a guy but at least make some hits or do something to fire up the team. And the crowd.
                            Last edited by druzy192; 11-19-2016, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• That was a **** poor effort

Comment

• Originally posted by druzy192 View Post
                                That was a **** poor effort
                                Seconded

Comment

Working...
                                X