Clear All

• Originally posted by Happy View Post
    Minnesota owns a 145-130-15 all-time record against North Dakota
    8>5. Savvy
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Re: North Dakota 2016 Off-Season Thread

Originally posted by D2D View Post
      As many recent examples have shown (Yale, Union, etc.) school enrollment is not the determining factor.
      True. Powerhouse tradition either, which is a good thing, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        State of hockey with two or three times the enrollment and that's the best it can do? There has to be an excuse.
        Throw out the ones UND won with semi-pro Canadians that would be ineligible to play today, and let's talk.
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
          Throw out the ones UND won with semi-pro Canadians that would be ineligible to play today, and let's talk.
          I love excuses. With a big enough bag of them, I can't fail.

Comment

I love how goof fans have to try to find ways to justify their lack of championships... Boy, 2003 seems so so long ago. Glad to see lucia pet got his extension. I love watching him have a coronary after yet another goofer diving penalty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Happy View Post
              Can we throw out 1976 for the Gophers?
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

You mean UND was playing under different rules regarding player eligibility than UM? No, both were playing under NCAA rules. If UM decided to impose more restrictions upon itself that's not UND's problem.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  You mean UND was playing under different rules regarding player eligibility than UM? No, both were playing under NCAA rules. If UM decided to impose more restrictions upon itself that's not UND's problem.
                  I'm fine with the goofers self imposed regulations of only having players from minnesota on their team...

Well that and wisonsin, ohio, michigan, North Dakota, alaska, colorado and europe among others as well. Wait, don't tell me it's true, the goofs have actually had canadians on their team as well? Well, whatever they're doing, I hope they keep it up. Never gets old having them watch us play in the post season while they are cleaning up their golf clubs.

Comment

The funny part of the Happy Excuse is that he is basically saying it is not fair to compare banner totals because Minnesota has had to win its banners using inferior talent: Minnesotans.

I guess that is part of his genius--that his premise cannot be denied.

Comment

hook, line...

Comment

No.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          hook, line...

We're nesting. We will attack anything that swims by at this critical time.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            We're nesting. We will attack anything that swims by at this critical time.

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                              Good to see there is a commitment to continuing the rivalry.
                              Meh.

I don't care for college hockey as much anymore I am even starting to support the CHL model and do away with college hockey all together. Oh, sure I will support my team but I would rather see the Wild win Stanley Cups over winning National championship games.
                              Last edited by 4four4; 07-30-2016, 06:33 PM.
                              Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                              dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                              wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                                Meh.

I don't care for college hockey as much anymore I am even starting to support the CHL model and do away with college hockey all together. Oh, sure I will support my team but I would rather see the Wild win Stanley Cups over winning National championship games.
                                Yet here you are, on a website/forum dedicated to college hockey, continuing to post about your apathy towards college hockey. Man, Gopher fans really know how to be depressed wet blankets. I thought Wisconsin fans would've had the market cornered on that for what they've had to endure under the waning years of Eaves' regime but they are even chipper than this.

Comment

Working...
                                X