My Last Effort to Sell 4 Lower Level Extra Tickets to Frozen Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Last Effort to Sell 4 Lower Level Extra Tickets to Frozen Four

I have 8 tickets in the lower level to the Frozen Four - All Sessions. We only need four.

I'd prefer to sell the two sets of two tickets we have. One set of two is in Row B of Section 126. The other set of two is in Row B of Section 129. (Sections 126 and 129 are only one section apart. There is no 127.)

If no one will buy those tickets, then we'd sell our four tickets in Section 124 Row U and sit separately for the tournament. (Mom/daughter; father/son) - we're more than willing to do that to not lose so much money over the weekend.

I'm getting hung out to dry on these tickets by the NCAA, so pretty much willing to entertain any offers at this point. If you pay face value for them, I will name any future children after you, as long as your name is not Don Lucia.

Face on the Row B tickets is $450 (ya, I know... technically they are in the Lightning VIP Rows A+B)
    Face on the Row U tickets is $260

ALL offers entertained!
    Anthem singers should not be American idol wannabes. - Dubbie31

Re: My Last Effort to Sell 4 Lower Level Extra Tickets to Frozen Four

Will offer you $80 for one ticket. Doesn't matter where, just a broke college student trying to see some hockey!
    Providence College
    National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
      Will offer you $80 for one ticket. Doesn't matter where, just a broke college student trying to see some hockey!
      Thanks for the offer. By selling one, I would lose the ability to sell the other one. Shoot me your mobile number via private message. Cheers.
      Anthem singers should not be American idol wannabes. - Dubbie31

Comment

My wife and I are headed down tomorrow. We will miss the first game but will be around for game 2 and the championship. I will give you 100 a ticket for 2. Don't care where they are. We are just looking to get in the door.

Comment

I am also interested in just 1 ticket (either section) so maybe I can partner up with Netman.... If the price is right I will buy two let me know if we can work something out

Txt me if we can work something out 414-467-7986
          Last edited by yukonjaxx; 04-07-2016, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X