ECAC Tournament Champs - 2017, 2018
    7 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Frozen Four - 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
    National Champions - 2014, 2017, 2018

Comment

Re: Exodus Thread

Kalle Kossila (SCSU) - Anaheim Ducks
      Originally posted by SJHovey
      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
      Originally posted by Brenthoven
      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingsiouxfan16 View Post
        Guys that were on teams that made the regionals that have left for the pros

Ethan Prow(SCSU)- Pittsburgh Penguins
        Zach Werenski(Michigan)- Lake Erie Monsters
        Steven Fogarty(Notre Dame)- New York Rangers
        Kasimir Kaskisuo(UMD)- Toronto Maple Leafs
        Justin Selman(Michigan)-St. Louis Blues
        Trevor Mingoia(Providence)- Albany Devils
        Did you want to confine your list to players that left with college eligibility remaining? For example, Selman and Nieves just finished their senior year so they are not leaving early for the pros.
        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
          Did you want to confine your list to players that left with college eligibility remaining? For example, Selman and Nieves just finished their senior year so they are not leaving early for the pros.
          All i did was go to eliteprospects.com and listed the guys there that have confirmed transfers from the college team to the pro team

Comment

All i did was go to eliteprospects.com and listed the guys there that have confirmed transfers from the college team to the pro team
            Might want a better list- watching the Red Wings-Blues game last night- it was pretty obvious that Minnesota Jr Hudson Fasching is playing for the Blues. He left early, and not on time (like Boo and Justin).

edit- list also misses Brodzinski (Mn, JR) San Jose organization, and Seeler (MN, SR)- Wild- those are headlines with USCHO.
            Last edited by alfablue; 03-29-2016, 11:37 AM.

Comment

I thought fasching is playing for the sabres. didnt he score his first goal on his first shift for the sabres saturday?

Comment

It is somewhat uneventful to the future of college hockey when a senior signs.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  Might want a better list- watching the Red Wings-Blues game last night- it was pretty obvious that Minnesota Jr Hudson Fasching is playing for the Blues. He left early, and not on time (like Boo and Justin).

edit- list also misses Brodzinski (Mn, JR) San Jose organization, and Seeler (MN, SR)- Wild- those are headlines with USCHO.
                  Also the list on eliteprospects only covered the last 2-3 days on their confirmed transfer list.

Comment

I thought fasching is playing for the sabres. didnt he score his first goal on his first shift for the sabres saturday?
                    Sabers, Blues... same thing. (AKA, not the Red Wings)

Either way, not on your list.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      Sabers, Blues... same thing. (AKA, not the Red Wings)

Either way, not on your list.
                      I explained that the confirmed transfer list on eliteprospect only covered the last 2 days. So basically sunday monday. So i would assume this site list is probably better

Comment

I think it would be better to develop a list of players, separated by their college team, who signed a pro contract early, i.e. they left with college eligibility remaining. That would give folks a better idea of which programs will be most affected - or not affected at all - by early departures.
                        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                          I think it would be better to develop a list of players, separated by their college team, who signed a pro contract early, i.e. they left with college eligibility remaining. That would give folks a better idea of which programs will be most affected - or not affected at all - by early departures.
                          Go to pro signings on this site and there is a list there for the early departures.

Comment

Minnesota leads the way so far with early departures with 3

Comment

What's the point of limiting the scope of this thread to tourney participants? How many threads are we going for?

Comment

Working...
                              X