03-29-2016, 10:12 AM
Guys that were on teams that made the regionals that have left for the pros

Ethan Prow(SCSU)- Pittsburgh Penguins
Zach Werenski(Michigan)- Lake Erie Monsters
Steven Fogarty(Notre Dame)- New York Rangers
Kasimir Kaskisuo(UMD)- Toronto Maple Leafs
Justin Selman(Michigan)-St. Louis Blues
Trevor Mingoia(Providence)- Albany Devils
Did you want to confine your list to players that left with college eligibility remaining? For example, Selman and Nieves just finished their senior year so they are not leaving early for the pros.

fightingsiouxfan16
03-29-2016, 10:12 AM
Did you want to confine your list to players that left with college eligibility remaining? For example, Selman and Nieves just finished their senior year so they are not leaving early for the pros.

All i did was go to eliteprospects.com and listed the guys there that have confirmed transfers from the college team to the pro team

alfablue
03-29-2016, 11:34 AM
All i did was go to eliteprospects.com and listed the guys there that have confirmed transfers from the college team to the pro team

Might want a better list- watching the Red Wings-Blues game last night- it was pretty obvious that Minnesota Jr Hudson Fasching is playing for the Blues. He left early, and not on time (like Boo and Justin).

edit- list also misses Brodzinski (Mn, JR) San Jose organization, and Seeler (MN, SR)- Wild- those are headlines with USCHO.

fightingsiouxfan16
03-29-2016, 11:37 AM
I thought fasching is playing for the sabres. didnt he score his first goal on his first shift for the sabres saturday?

alnike
03-29-2016, 11:37 AM
It is somewhat uneventful to the future of college hockey when a senior signs.

fightingsiouxfan16
03-29-2016, 11:38 AM
Might want a better list- watching the Red Wings-Blues game last night- it was pretty obvious that Minnesota Jr Hudson Fasching is playing for the Blues. He left early, and not on time (like Boo and Justin).

edit- list also misses Brodzinski (Mn, JR) San Jose organization, and Seeler (MN, SR)- Wild- those are headlines with USCHO.

Also the list on eliteprospects only covered the last 2-3 days on their confirmed transfer list.

alfablue
03-29-2016, 11:38 AM
I thought fasching is playing for the sabres. didnt he score his first goal on his first shift for the sabres saturday?

Sabers, Blues... same thing. :) (AKA, not the Red Wings)

Either way, not on your list.

fightingsiouxfan16
03-29-2016, 11:39 AM
Sabers, Blues... same thing. :) (AKA, not the Red Wings)

Either way, not on your list.

I explained that the confirmed transfer list on eliteprospect only covered the last 2 days. So basically sunday monday. So i would assume this site list is probably better

D2D
03-29-2016, 12:02 PM
I think it would be better to develop a list of players, separated by their college team, who signed a pro contract early, i.e. they left with college eligibility remaining. That would give folks a better idea of which programs will be most affected - or not affected at all - by early departures.

fightingsiouxfan16
03-29-2016, 12:06 PM
I think it would be better to develop a list of players, separated by their college team, who signed a pro contract early, i.e. they left with college eligibility remaining. That would give folks a better idea of which programs will be most affected - or not affected at all - by early departures.

Go to pro signings on this site and there is a list there for the early departures.

fightingsiouxfan16
03-29-2016, 12:07 PM
Minnesota leads the way so far with early departures with 3

Bonin21
03-29-2016, 12:21 PM
What's the point of limiting the scope of this thread to tourney participants? How many threads are we going for?

fightingsiouxfan16
03-29-2016, 12:23 PM
What's the point of limiting the scope of this thread to tourney participants? How many threads are we going for?

All you have to do is click on pro signing on this site and it will tell you all the players. It doesnt have to be limited to anything

fightingsiouxfan16
03-29-2016, 12:56 PM
Here are the players that left that were not seniors when they left this year:

Shane Conacher Jr. Canisus-Toronto Maple Leafs
Kyle Schempp Jr. F NY Islanders (NHL), March 29-Ferris State
Dan Renouf Jr. D Detroit (NHL), March 10 (FA)- Maine
Adam Carlson Fr. G Washington (NHL), March 28 (FA)-Mercyhurst
Zach Werenski So. D Columbus (NHL), March 29-Michigan
Michael Brodzinski Jr. D San Jose (NHL), March 24-minnesota
Hudson Fasching Jr. F Buffalo (NHL), March 21-minnesota
Nick Seeler Jr. D Minnesota (NHL), March 26-minnesota
Kasimir Kaskisuo So. G Toronto (NHL), March 28-duluth
Casey Nelson Jr. D Buffalo (NHL), March 22 (FA)-Minnesota State
Jake Guentzel Jr. F Pittsburgh (NHL), March 22-Omaha
Andrew Poturalski So. F Carolina (NHL), March 8 (FA) -New Hampshire
Eamon McAdam Jr. G NY Islanders (NHL), March 23-Penn State

Ralph Baer
03-29-2016, 01:06 PM
Jason Kasdorf, RPI, Sabres, was a senior but had a year of eligibility left due to an injury redshirt.

Tipsy McStagger
03-29-2016, 01:09 PM
Charlie Lindgren hasn't signed yet, but has announced he is leaving St. Cloud State and will be signing.

fightingsiouxfan16
03-30-2016, 09:40 AM
Charlie Lindgren hasn't signed yet, but has announced he is leaving St. Cloud State and will be signing.
He just signed with the Canadiens and will be joining the team immediately