• Show
Clear All

• Northeastern vs North Dakota

NU is up 1-0 early on espnu. Place looks half empty

Re: Northeastern vs North Dakota

Half is generous.

Comment

Well yes ur right half is being generous. I hope the michigan notre dame game there has more people

Comment

ND ties it at 1

Comment

Already a thread in the Score Updates forum

Comment

North Dakota lucky goal, but they are outplaying NU right now. NU has gotten a couple chances though so this game is still anyone's

-edit now 2-1 uh oh

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
              Half is generous.
              Literally dozens of fans...
              Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
              www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

3-1 ND. They are using their size on Northeastern really beating them up in the neutral zone.
                QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
                2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
                2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
                2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
                https://***********/QHockeyBlog
                https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
                https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Dave Starman really needs to understand that he's going bald. It happens to a lot of us. It's happening to me.
                  Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                  www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
                    Dave Starman really needs to understand that he's going bald. It happens to a lot of us. It's happening to me.
                    Hahahaha! I was thinking the SAME exact thing. I would tweet at him but he blocked me from last years Regionals.
                    "I would like to allocate more time to dating, though. I need to find a girlfriend. That’s why I need to carve out just a little more time. I think maybe even another five to 10 — how much time does a woman want a week? Maybe 10 hours? That’s kind of the minimum? I don’t know.”
                    - Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by DownOnTheFarm View Post
                      Hahahaha! I was thinking the SAME exact thing. I would tweet at him but he blocked me from last years Regionals.
                      He's always doing the NCHC games. So **** annoying. Needs to learn about volume control.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                      www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by DownOnTheFarm View Post
                        Sounds like he blocks a lot of people. He got a lot of stuff for sticking to his Nic Dowd for Hobey campaign when Johnny Gaudreau piled up 80 pts and then like a girl he blocked everyone rather than laughing about it.
                        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
                          X2. And at that point why is he still gelling it!lol

Comment

UND no longer seems to be going down the tubes.

LOL at announcer "Northeastern can't let this snowball". Uh dude, it's 5-1...the snowball is already in full force.
                            "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Northeastern in this game...

RIP Butch

sigpic
                              www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Working...
                              X