Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCHC Conference Tournament - Not a Lot of Drama Likely... So Let's Start Some in Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCHC Conference Tournament - Not a Lot of Drama Likely... So Let's Start Some in Here

All four top seeds won in the first round in sweeps. Top three seeds comfortably in the big tourney. Every team coming in with more than two game winning streaks.

Not a lot of drama to be had here. A few things are interesting though:

1. UMD has some work to do to punch their ticket to the big dance.
    2. #1 seeds up for grabs for both UND and SCSU and even possibly Denver.
    3. When can we get out of playing at Target Center?

What else?

Re: NCHC Conference Tournament - Not a Lot of Drama Likely... So Let's Start Some in

When was the last time a ticket was punched?
    Originally posted by SJHovey
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    Originally posted by Brenthoven
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Re: NCHC Conference Tournament - Not a Lot of Drama Likely... So Let's Start Some in

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
      When was the last time a ticket was punched?
      How about "barcode scanned on the confirmation email from the NCAA?"

Comment

I want to know why UMD uses an English Bulldog when American Bulldogs are sitting at home desperate for mascot jobs. Just despicable that a school in our conference would do such a thing and that we turned a blind eye to it for so long. Well no more, I demand Josh Berlo do the right thing and hire an American Bulldog to represent the school.

Bulldogs are American not English!
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          I want to know why UMD uses an English Bulldog when American Bulldogs are sitting at home desperate for mascot jobs. Just despicable that a school in our conference would do such a thing and that we turned a blind eye to it for so long. Well no more, I demand Josh Berlo do the right thing and hire an American Bulldog to represent the school.

Diversity is all the rage on campuses these days. What you should really be demanding is a Hispanic, Jewish, transgender cat that prefers to be referred to as a bulldog.
          BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

Make American Bulldogs Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by Critical Thinker View Post
              Diversity is all the rage on campuses these days. What you should really be demanding is a Hispanic, Jewish, transgender cat that prefers to be referred to as a bulldog.
              That's Bovine-Canine-American you cis bigot!
              scsuhockey.com
              CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Tell that to these two:
                http://41.media.tumblr.com/32e0a5358...89a6o1_500.jpg
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

No one cares about Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid.
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This is EXACTLY the downward spiral I was hoping to see. I am a proud NaCHo.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU BlackandRed View Post
                      3. When can we get out of playing at Target Center?
                      As an outsider, this is what I want to find the answer to.
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU BlackandRed View Post
                        This is EXACTLY the downward spiral I was hoping to see. I am a proud NaCHo.
                        Bill
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I love having it at the Target Center. That means i dont have to get a hotel room.

Comment

I love having it at the Target Center. That means i dont have to get a hotel room.
                            You can drive your arctic cat straight to the rink...

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                              As an outsider, this is what I want to find the answer to.
                              The original contract was for 5 years, so at least 3 more tournaments (including this weekend's).

r

Comment

Working...
                              X