Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
    This isn't the Beanpot though...
    Of course it's not, but It might as well be for NU.

Comment

Re: Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

I'm in loge 9

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Right track?

NU has 1 game left this year. Then a lost at Bentley up next
        ..true true.
        now enjoy nxt wknd off.
        :-)
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Re: Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

A little late (I was away for the weekend), but congrats Huskies. Great job!

Comment

I bought tickets for next weekend two weeks ago for my bachelor party. Couldn't have lined it up better.
            Last edited by thebleedenator; 03-13-2016, 09:13 PM.
            GO NU!
            --------------------------------------------------
            2016 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
            2018 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS (no, srsly)

Comment

Originally posted by thebleedenator View Post
              I bought tickets for next weekend two weeks ago for my bachelor party. Couldn't have liked it up better.
              Ballsy (if you're a NU fan) and well-played.

Comment

IIRC, the games will be on NBCSN and NESN, so beers and shots at home will work quite nicely.
                Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
                —H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by KevinRoy4HobeyBaker View Post
                  Ballsy (if you're a NU fan) and well-played.
                  Trust me, I wasn't expecting to see NU there.
                  GO NU!
                  --------------------------------------------------
                  2016 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                  2018 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS (no, srsly)

Comment

Originally posted by CommAvHusky View Post
                    IIRC, the games will be on NBCSN and NESN, so beers and shots at home will work quite nicely.
                    speaking of.... go get me a beer
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                      Whatever happened to #FireMadigan?
                      Obviously JM deserves a lot of praise for the team turning this season around and going on a historic run. It's not just the W's and L's, but it passes the eye test too. The team defense is light years better, there is physicality in our game and each line is utilized and each has a defined purpose. Hopefully, he (and we) have turned a corner.

With all that being said, the coaching match-ups are an interest sub-plot to this weekend. York, Bazin and Leaman have all won multiple big games and are IMO the league's 3 best coaches. As much as it will be a tough test for the team, it is also a test for Madigan.
                      2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                      2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        speaking of.... go get me a beer
                        I am more than happy to give you a Number One Original anytime you'd like.
                        Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
                        —H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by CommAvHusky View Post
                          I am more than happy to give you a Number One Original anytime you'd like.
                          better than a #2

Comment

NU's PWR is now #14. I think if they beat BC, but then lose to Prov or UML-- they are in the NCAAs.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinRoy4HobeyBaker View Post
                              NU's PWR is now #14. I think if they beat BC, but then lose to Prov or UML-- they are in the NCAAs.
                              you know you don't have to think. you can do the permutations yourself and see.

Comment

There are plenty of scenarios in which we win on Friday and still don't make the NCAAs

Comment

Working...
                                X