Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

Originally posted by Tilldog40 View Post
    All they gotta do is play the way they have been playing and they will have a good tournament. I would love to see them wear those Jerseys every time they play at the garden.
    Totally agree,and yes,please keep wearing the 1988 "Reds" sweaters #GoNU

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

Originally posted by Huskies76 View Post
      Still waiting for Huskies01 to show up, say Madigan is a lousy choice for coach, and they only won because the competition wasn't very good.
      There are those on this board who bash Madigan no matter how the team is playing, there are those who praise and defend him no matter how the team is playing and then there are those who bash or praise him depending upon results. I am more in the results category, but have generally not been a fan of his coaching.

However, based on this run and how the team is playing, I have nothing but praise and admiration for the coaching job he has done over the past 3 months. It has been remarkable. Kudos to Madigan and the Madigan-backers on this site. Glad for the kids, who have played their hearts out. Glad for the fans, who have waited so long.

P.S. If they suck next year, I reserve the right to start bashing him again (but will never question his ability to coach at this level again - that question has been answered).

Comment

It still doesn't seem real. Absolutely blown away by this team and what they've been able to accomplish so far. Amazing Win Last night. Let's keep rolling!!!
        GO NU!
        --------------------------------------------------
        2016 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
        2018 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS (no, srsly)

Comment

• Originally posted by beanstalk View Post
          There are those on this board who bash Madigan no matter how the team is playing, there are those who praise and defend him no matter how the team is playing and then there are those who bash or praise him depending upon results. I am more in the results category, but have generally not been a fan of his coaching.

However, based on this run and how the team is playing, I have nothing but praise and admiration for the coaching job he has done over the past 3 months. It has been remarkable. Kudos to Madigan and the Madigan-backers on this site. Glad for the kids, who have played their hearts out. Glad for the fans, who have waited so long.

P.S. If they suck next year, I reserve the right to start bashing him again (but will never question his ability to coach at this level again - that question has been answered).
          +1
          Well said.
          I fall in the results category as well.. but always said that if he (Madigan) turned this around.. I would be happy to be wrong.

I just want to say to the guys in the locker room.. thank you for your hard work & resilience. It takes a special character to be able to weather the storm to guys did.. and professionally and personally you will be better for it. G'luck in the NCAA & GO HUSKIES!
          ps: if (when) you make it to Tampa.. this fan will be there. Thank you team!
          GO NU HOCKEY
          Always bullish on the future.
          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

My beef with Madigan is that in the beginning of every season his teams are not prepared. They play like they are confused out there. This has been the best turnaround I have ever witnessed but I would like to start the season off better prepared. I think this freshman class we have now is very special and will pave the way for how Madigan coached teams play. One major item Madigan has addressed is depth, which is a luxury we not had in many years. Playing with 4 solid and talented lines has been key on this run. Go Dawgs!
            These are good times to be a Husky Dawg!!!!

Comment

JM's post game from last night is certainly worth a listen for those who haven't yet. "I've had a love affair with Northeastern University for 35 years" is a quote many of us can relate to and his passion and dedication for the University comes through loud and clear. He also spoke very candidly about negative outside opinions and critiques during the 1-11 start, which I found pretty interesting.
              2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
              2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

so in other words it is ROBY only who is the problem now. NOT madigan
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  so in other words it is ROBY only who is the problem now. NOT madigan
                  ..you worry about your people..we'll worry about ours..
                  GO NU HOCKEY
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Beantowwwwwnnnnnnnn!!!!! Anything is possible!!!!

Comment

WE going to the ship! WHA? We GOIng to the SHIP! HEY! We GOING TO THE SHip! HA? WE GOING TO THE SHIP!

Comment

KevinRoy4HobeyBaker.com checking in tonight-- REMEMBER it was ME that said John Stevens was playing. IT WAS me that predicted a SWEep over ND & MAINE IT was ME that called the BC score! IT was ME that called the NU win over UML. IT was me that was calling WEEI and promoting NU hockey to MUT. IT WAS ME that was tweeting Bucci about this team in January. IT was ME that has been influencing Tom Caron on his USCHO vote. And it is me-- that is picking North Dakota to win the whole thing. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY DID WE GET THEM

Comment

Need Cockerill back for Friday. Very unlikely.

Comment

congrats.. you have now gained assistant village idiot status.. keep working on it.. you looking good..
                            GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                              congrats.. you have now gained assistant village idiot status.. keep working on it.. you looking good..
                              Jealousy is a sickness, get well soon you F1U2C3K4I5N IDIOT!!!

Comment

10 Hour Drive to Cincinnati...but I think I'd rather drive four hours the other way to be on campus and soak it all in. Checking on hotel rooms in Tampa, just in case. I'm proud to be a Northeastern fan.
                                Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
                                —H. L. Mencken

Comment

Working...
                                X